Sign in to follow this  
Chris24

Hundred Islands / Alaminos Resort Type Hotel?

Chris24

I'm looking online at possible hotels for a trip next year that will include doing some diving in the Hundred Islands area, and am having trouble finding a reasonable "resort style" hotel.  I've read that some of the Asian cruise lines are stopping there, but it appears that the infrastructure is not there yet for broader international tourism.  I've found some pension homes and small 2-star or 3-star places, but none I've found so far look attractive for a vacation stay.

By "resort style" I mean a place with aircon, a pool, an onsite restaurant, within walking distance or easy trike distance to a beach or beach strip.  Having a website would be a plus.  I'm Ok with basic and don't need a true resort, I'm just looking for a place that's geared toward vacationers, preferably near a dive shop.

Can anyone point me to any hotels they know of or have heard of?

Goetz1965

For accomodation I always use tripadvisor.com

I found 100 islands not really a place to stay for longer as 1-2 days. The trip round the islands is nice - but you can only "swim" in 2 places that then are crowded with other tourists.
And other tourist attractions arnt in that area.
You can read my story about my trip here, including a link to fotos: http://www.technobilder.de/index.php/en/travel-reports/48-boat-tour-to-the-100-islands-national-park