Sign in to follow this  
familyguy

Sperm Banking Cryo Freezing

familyguy

Ok, I know there are going to be alot of puns about this but I'd like some real thoughts too.

A year ago I had this done 2x before my Vasectomy. It's P1,000 a month which compared to US is ridiculously cheap. Makes me think they used a mini fridge where they kept their lunch with no generator in case of Brown out. Anyway, I signed a consent of disposal form. After I signed it I asked for a copy. They said they don't give copy's. So I said how do I have proof then? Finally they agreed to give me a copy. But, it wasn't signed by anyone, so I had to tell them it needs to be signed by someone who is authorized to sign it. Finally after checking all the information I got my copy. It says they will naturally dispose of it. WTF does that mean? I'm worried some woman may pour it in their box or sell it since I'm such a good looking foreigner:)

After all this is the P_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!!!

Jawny

What exactly are you describing? Your semen was saved after a vasectomy and you want it disposed of?

broden

what's the exchange rate at the sperm bank?

are you sure they've actually been storing it.. they may just keep billing you for something they tossed as soon as you walked out the door

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

Finally after checking all the information I got my copy. It says they will naturally dispose of it. WTF does that mean?

One flush in the CR.

I'm worried some woman may pour it in their box or sell it

I am worried that they may get it mixed up with the Boer goat sperm I am using for my next set of goat births. After all they probably keep it in the same same liquid nitrogen sperm storage facility.

Salty Dog

I'm worried some woman may pour it in their box or sell it since I'm such a good looking foreigner:)

I wouldn't worry too much about this happening. It's not like sperm from an anonymous old man would be that desirable... :yahoo:

familyguy

What exactly are you describing? Your semen was saved after a vasectomy and you want it disposed of?

Took a year to decide with my wife if we wanted any more children. Saved it Before the vasectomy ..last year.

what's the exchange rate at the sperm bank?

are you sure they've actually been storing it.. they may just keep billing you for something they tossed as soon as you walked out the door

Nothing that happens here would surprise me. NOTHING

• Like 1

familyguy

One flush in the CR.

I am worried that they may get it mixed up with the Boer goat sperm I am using for my next set of goat births. After all they probably keep it in the same same liquid nitrogen sperm storage facility.

Liquid Nitrogen?? More like ice cubes

Jawny

Maybe I'm completely missing the point, but you have some concern that the semen you had saved could be used to insemminate some woman other than your wife? Seems possible, but not very likely. Of course, this could end up like some episode of Game of Thrones. Yuck!

I do recall some thread a few years back where some fellow got the impression he could serve as a "donor" for some of his neighbors. When he and his wife had some beautiful babies and were advised to keep up the good work (sorry about the pun), he got the idea that maybe other women would appreciate a donation. No charge. Take a number. Get in line.

Oz Jon

he got the idea that maybe other women would appreciate a donation. No charge. Take a number. Get in line.

Wow! - a real gentleman!

Many others would try to achieve the same result by more traditional methods - Lol!

Soarking
On 11/21/2016 at 9:58 PM, broden said:

I think you and your wife should go to the sperm bank and ask so actually see, feel, smell and taste it just o be sure it's really yours your paying for.