My Filipina girlfriend is submissive?

Is the submissive Filipina a myth?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. This poll is about your Filipina girlfriend.

• My Filipina girlfriend is submissive.
    • We talk and make decisions together.
    • My Filipina girlfriend is stubborn and does not listen.

Headed that way

Sorry Tonny, that is just nasty. 

At 73 years old exactly what is it that you have to prove by treating these women that way?  Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should.

• Like 2
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OFW Filipina

• Stranded Shipscook

• Justin Kredible

• Cipro

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most all of the girls I have been involved with have been submissive. I don't do "under the saya". As I have always stated, there can only be one captain of a ship, one president of a nation, and one

The missus submissive???? I bloody wish!!!!! Looks angelic, acts demonic...

Sorry Tonny, that is just nasty.    At 73 years old exactly what is it that you have to prove by treating these women that way?  Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should.

Posted Images

Lauie

And only gross because u cant do it !!!

Sleeping with different people who most likely sleep with several others too, and passing around STD? Not to mention those people probably don't practice even basic hygiene. NO, THANKS!

• Like 2
Thelandofku-an

Dunno who needs their "meds" on this topic so I inserted a mood swing for them!

Mandingo

I don't have a girlfriend but my wife is all three of the options. Sometimes she is submissive, sometimes we discuss thing and other times she is stubborn as a army mule and won't back down form her stand/opinion. I guess it depends on how deeply she does or does not feel about something on how she acts, kind of like me.

Edited by Mandingo