My Filipina girlfriend is submissive?

Is the submissive Filipina a myth?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. This poll is about your Filipina girlfriend.

• My Filipina girlfriend is submissive.
    • We talk and make decisions together.
    • My Filipina girlfriend is stubborn and does not listen.

Stranded Shipscook

As of woman POV, being submissive is a case to case..

Personally, Im " bossy" in terms of business ,work, tough to make decision and speak of my mind.

In a relationship, there is a major decision maker and I stil believe man is the superior ..

Woman is neutralizer to man. In every man's success there is a woman behind.

Thats why we are called woman, we from man.

not in Afghanistan, they let the woman walk ahead because of the landmines !:lol:

Filipina Here :thumbsup:

Welcome, don't marry an Afghanistan man :thumbsup:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OFW Filipina

• Stranded Shipscook

• Justin Kredible

• Cipro

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most all of the girls I have been involved with have been submissive. I don't do "under the saya". As I have always stated, there can only be one captain of a ship, one president of a nation, and one

The missus submissive???? I bloody wish!!!!! Looks angelic, acts demonic...

Sorry Tonny, that is just nasty.    At 73 years old exactly what is it that you have to prove by treating these women that way?  Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should.

Posted Images

Stranded Shipscook

not in Afghanistan, they let the woman walk ahead because of the landmines !:lol:

:thumbsup::rofl: :rofl:

As my charming husband would say after opening the door for me

Yvette Cebu888

Filipina Here :rofl:

Welcome, don't marry an Afghanistan man :thumbs_up:

Yes, Definitely, I wont and never marry an Afghanistan man.. :rofl:

Hahahaha I love this !!! and i agree with you :rofl:

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.' :thumbs_up:

on the other hand she might take the house from you

• 2 months later...
PapaRay

The missus submissive???? I bloody wish!!!!! Looks angelic, acts demonic...

Amen to that Brother.

3stripes

The idea that men and women aren't equals (of course men are better at some things and women are better at others) is caveman mentality and doesn't belong in the 21st century.

Thank god someone else is alive and well in the 21st century.

My wife and I share everything, we both work, we both do our fair share of the cooking and cleaning if the other is out. She is the head of a dept in one of the top hospitals here and some years has earned a lot more than me. We make joint decisions on everything.

We've been together for over 24 years, how many of the knuckle draggers can say that

Cipro
My wife and I share everything, we both work, we both do our fair share of the cooking and cleaning if the other is out. She is the head of a dept in one of the top hospitals here and some years has earned a lot more than me. We make joint decisions on everything.

A lot of Western women like to drive the ship, it's pretty common, particularly since a lot of Western guys were raised by their mom after "the divorce" in today's world.

3stripes

A lot of Western women like to drive the ship, it's pretty common, particularly since a lot of Western guys were raised by their mom after "the divorce" in today's world.

Both my parents are still married and celebrating their 67th wedding anniversary this year. My wife came here from Cebu with no work experience, just her qualifications from nursing college. Never been married to a "western woman' so I have no idea what it's like. All I hear is the men complaining that it's the womans fault

Edited by 3stripes
Cipro

I'm merely repeating what studies have found, men who grow up in a family unit where the father is weak or absent and the mother (or alpha female) run the shop, tend to seek that sort of relationship themselves. Nothing is 100% of course it's just a statistical likelihood that's been found. With the prevalence of single moms raising kids the sort of household you describe is on the rise in America.

It's no big thing, someone has to be the leader in every group and it can't be everyone. It's great you found something that works for you really.

3stripes

I'm merely repeating what studies have found, men who grow up in a family unit where the father is weak or absent and the mother (or alpha female) run the shop, tend to seek that sort of relationship themselves. Nothing is 100% of course it's just a statistical likelihood that's been found. With the prevalence of single moms raising kids the sort of household you describe is on the rise in America.

Probably true, although i've also seen quite a few become women beaters, i guess it can work both ways

Naturally submissive, wants to do everything and even gets upset if I want to cook for myself. I don't let her do everything though, even if I have to grab the brush off her to clean the floor.

Only two instances where she isn't submissive. She hates dirty. For example, if I put my bag down on the ground she'll tell me to pick it up or move it. Yes boss!

Also she's a complete animal in bed, a pincher, a biter and a screamer. Ordering me to bite her. If not hard enough she'll tell me again in a sterner voice.

I have no complaints about her.

Headshot

Also she's a complete animal in bed, a pincher, a biter and a screamer. Ordering me to bite her. If not hard enough she'll tell me again in a sterner voice.

Definitely TMI !

Edited by Headshot
mpt1947

T M I...Too Much Information

You have to forgive Davaolife - he is Canadian - you have to type S L O W E R for them..... :)