My Filipina girlfriend is submissive?

Is the submissive Filipina a myth?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. This poll is about your Filipina girlfriend.

• My Filipina girlfriend is submissive.
    • We talk and make decisions together.
    • My Filipina girlfriend is stubborn and does not listen.

Willie;

I am sorry to hear that about your wife. I hope she is not suffering. Do the doctors offer any type of hope for her?

Can't vote because my wife is Chinese from Saigon. Girl don't take no shit. One time when I was drunk she almost knocked me out with my boot. I used to handle the money when she was new in the States. She now handles the bill paying. Sort of a 50-50 partnership after 20 years and three kids. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, but now she's got terminal cancer. Life may get lonely in my later years if I don't come to Cebu.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OFW Filipina

• Stranded Shipscook

• Justin Kredible

• Cipro

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most all of the girls I have been involved with have been submissive. I don't do "under the saya". As I have always stated, there can only be one captain of a ship, one president of a nation, and one

The missus submissive???? I bloody wish!!!!! Looks angelic, acts demonic...

Sorry Tonny, that is just nasty.    At 73 years old exactly what is it that you have to prove by treating these women that way?  Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should.

Posted Images

Most Filipina's are submissive, some are not. Chinese-Filipina's are mostly not.wt-hell.gif

SmokyMtnRon

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.' :rofl:

• Like 2

Right on Ronthumbsup.gif

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.' as-if.gif

Can't vote because my wife is Chinese from Saigon. Girl don't take no shit. One time when I was drunk she almost knocked me out with my boot. I used to handle the money when she was new in the States. She now handles the bill paying. Sort of a 50-50 partnership after 20 years and three kids. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, but now she's got terminal cancer. Life may get lonely in my later years if I don't come to Cebu.

Oh jeez...I am so sorry to hear that. :rofl:

My prayers are with you my friend.

Jess Bartone

Firstly...

Willie, my heart goes out to you and your wife. Words can't change what's happening, but perhaps a few prayers could help. You and your wife have mine.

Smoky Mountain Ron has the right of it, it's all about respect, and if you give her shit you don't deserve her. My wife expects me to make decisions, but if something doesn't sit right with her, she will offer an alternative and ask me what I think. If her idea makes sense, I will run with it, and if not, I won't, and tell her why. I don't really like the word "submissive", it's a different meaning to a wife respecting and trusting her husband enough to make decisions which put the family's well-being first.

Plenty of men are so self-centered that any/all decisions they make are based purely on their own whims and desires, and a Filipina who is dominated by such a selfish bum who makes bad decisions will soon turn from submissive to dismissive.

Firstly...

Willie, my heart goes out to you and your wife. Words can't change what's happening, but perhaps a few prayers could help. You and your wife have mine.

Smoky Mountain Ron has the right of it, it's all about respect, and if you give her shit you don't deserve her. My wife expects me to make decisions, but if something doesn't sit right with her, she will offer an alternative and ask me what I think. If her idea makes sense, I will run with it, and if not, I won't, and tell her why. I don't really like the word "submissive", it's a different meaning to a wife respecting and trusting her husband enough to make decisions which put the family's well-being first.

Plenty of men are so self-centered that any/all decisions they make are based purely on their own whims and desires, and a Filipina who is dominated by such a selfish bum who makes bad decisions will soon turn from submissive to dismissive.

I like Smoky Mountain Ron's little ditty as well. It about sums it up for most of us I think.

In all honesty, I operate about the same as above (at least I think I do...ask the SO and she may say otherwise...hehehehe).

However, some things are not negotiable.

thebob

My SO has 9 brothers and 2 older sisters, she can stick up for herself when she wants to, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

On the other hand we both have different competencies. I'm very competent at drinking beer, and she's competent at driving me home.

I think it is all about compromise, she can be pretty convincing, so can I. The trick is to make sure you talk each other out of bad ideas, and support each others good ideas.

I don't think a relationship with a submissive girl would be right for me, too one sided.

In fact I'm never comfortable when she just agrees with me without giving her reasons.

My SO has 9 brothers and 2 older sisters, she can stick up for herself when she wants to, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

On the other hand we both have different competencies. I'm very competent at drinking beer, and she's competent at driving me home.

I think it is all about compromise, she can be pretty convincing, so can I. The trick is to make sure you talk each other out of bad ideas, and support each others good ideas.

I don't think a relationship with a submissive girl would be right for me, too one sided.

In fact I'm never comfortable when she just agrees with me without giving her reasons.

SmokyMtnRon

:):kidding:

• 5 months later...
ashleyrichmond

Hahahaha I love this !!! and i agree with you :1frog:

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.' :thats-funny:

• 1 month later...
OFW Filipina

Most all of the girls I have been involved with have been submissive. I don't do "under the saya". As I have always stated, there can only be one captain of a ship, one president of a nation, and one head of the family.

With that said, my Filipina has always been given the authority to run the house the way she sees fit. Given that authority, she can take care of your home better than you would ever dream. Filipinas are truly amazing, in that they run their homes quite well, as though the ability was simply bred into them.

Personally, I think it is more the guy than the girl, in most cases anyway. What I mean here is, we, as westerner males, have grown up in our respective societies where the women are "more equal" than we are. So, we naturally "ass-u-me" that all women are the same, worldwide. We couldn't be more mistaken.

A woman is going to take all the authority you give her. That is, she is going to become as "westernized" as you allow her to become. I only allow so much westernization of a Filipina, because I do not believe that men and women are equals. However, with me being the male, I am supposed to take care of her, provide for her, and protect her from harm.

Absolutely,,i do agree.

Forefall

The idea that men and women aren't equals (of course men are better at some things and women are better at others) is caveman mentality and doesn't belong in the 21st century.

• Like 2

• Like 3
Athena

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif ...........

got caught out have we ?????????? tsk, tsk, tsk ........... been naughty boy are you ?????????? rofl.gif

washingtonian88

Honeybunch is that you?

You think you can talk about me like that behind my back?

Hahahahaha.... ROFLMAO.gif

That's definitely the exact way my honey would describe me...

I just like the "looks angelic"....

Edited by washingtonian88