I have read the living in Philippines, living in Cebu, and retire in the Philippines websites. I plan to retire then when I can. I plan on taking a visit to Cebu May/June. I have been to Angeles City before on reccomendation from a coworker. I am a 29 year old American. Reading these sites will probably my next trip easier now that I have a better understanding of the people, culture, and way of life there.

I hope to find a nice filipina that will stay that way in the U.S. until we retire can in the Philippines. Then we can be happy like so many couples on here are already.

Ted

Hi Ted welcome to the forum and keep reading you may find good tips for your quest.

I have read the living in Philippines, living in Cebu, and retire in the Philippines websites. I plan to retire then when I can. I plan on taking a visit to Cebu May/June. I have been to Angeles City before on reccomendation from a coworker. I am a 29 year old American. Reading these sites will probably my next trip easier now that I have a better understanding of the people, culture, and way of life there.

I hope to find a nice filipina that will stay that way in the U.S. until we retire can in the Philippines. Then we can be happy like so many couples on here are already.

Ted

Hi Ted! :lol:

I am certain that you can find a nice filipina. Just keep on searching (don't be afraid to explore on online dating sites), keep your intentions genuine, be good and patient. I am sure you will be blessed with a person that is ready to do the best to be the right one for you. Take your time. For now, just visit and enjoy!

Goodluck on your search.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I think I may visit Dumaguete and see if I can find me a nice nurse. I have been scammed a few times by internet people and not too trusting anymore. I didn't lose too much in money, but it took away time that could have been used on the right woman.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I think I may visit Dumaguete and see if I can find me a nice nurse. I have been scammed a few times by internet people and not too trusting anymore. I didn't lose too much in money, but it took away time that could have been used on the right woman.

Hi Ted welcome to the forum. Hope to see you in Dumaguete. Plenty of nurses and nursing students here as well as in Cebu

Welcome Ted, Take your time and explore, I am new again myself, I was a member for quite awhile until my

divorce from my filipina wife, 18 months ago, TAKE your time and use common sense, watch for warning signs.

I lost my home, pension home on Mactan Island and more, all because she became americanized, and if I was to

accept blame, I AM man enough to admitt it/ but i wont because i treated her very good and NO abuse, she got caught up with many aspects of american society, BEST WISHES TO YOU !

SINCERELY, HENRY

Welcome Ted, Take your time and explore, I am new again myself, I was a member for quite awhile until my

divorce from my filipina wife, 18 months ago, TAKE your time and use common sense, watch for warning signs.

I lost my home, pension home on Mactan Island and more, all because she became americanized, and if I was to

accept blame, I AM man enough to admitt it/ but i wont because i treated her very good and NO abuse, she got caught up with many aspects of american society, BEST WISHES TO YOU !

SINCERELY, HENRY

Henry,

I know this is off topic and maybe too personal, but maybe you can explain what you mean by your wife got "americanized" and then took all your assets?

hello Ted, nice to have afresh attitude and possible different view on life,

letshope the rantings here dont put you off to much its very much what you make it as is life in general

James

Maybe I will run into "Larry in Dumaguete". I just want to go jet skiing while I am in the area. What area would be affordable? Maybe I will try diving since I have never been diving or snorkeling. If you guys are having a meet up or boat trip then I will join you and might even buy a round.

...I just want to go jet skiing while I am in the area. What area would be affordable? Maybe I will try diving since I have never been diving or snorkeling....

I don't think you will find many jet skiing opportunities as diving is more popular. Jet skiing around divers is very dangerous. Moalboal in Cebu or Puerto Galera Mindora are a couple of places to look into for diving. ...

mattwilkie
I don't think you will find many jet skiing opportunities as diving is more popular. Jet skiing around divers is very dangerous. Moalboal in Cebu or Puerto Galera Mindora are a couple of places to look into for diving. ...

A few of the hotels have Jetskis available... diving wise there is plenty of scope.. aswell as different types of diving. Either way welcome to Cebu Ted and no doubt if you have any problems or issues you can grab a private PM to some members or just post.