10 Traffic Violations You Probably Didn’t Know Existed

I call nonsense. Even in dark if some mongo has high beam, it is no problem 'cause I wont look straight at lights but on the road/traffic, side markings, so I know where the road is. 

Dont look at the sun, makes You blind  :cool:

road/traffic at night and side markings???? Can't see the road because of the high beams in my face, no side markings, not necessarily even a constant width, can't see the idiots in from of me because they are the opposite of high beams, no lights at all, dogs, kids playing, people walking in the street don't have lights either. Very dangerous at night, increases risk during the day.

thebob

If you have a round eye Suzuki, U can get correct bulbs for right hand drive, if cat eye, they have no equivalent.

They are 7" Lucas/Bosch type. Just buy the sealed beam units not just the bulbs.

RogerDat

My round eye lights had 150 watt bulbs and glass housing, beautiful, but aimed wrong way.

What I changed from was plastic squarish lights, so had to change sheet metal, and install round bulbs.

I thought about turning the original round lights up side down, and see if that would work.

road/traffic at night and side markings???? Can't see the road because of the high beams in my face, no side markings, not necessarily even a constant width, can't see the idiots in from of me because they are the opposite of high beams, no lights at all, dogs, kids playing, people walking in the street don't have lights either. Very dangerous at night, increases risk during the day.

I said I dont drive at dark, here. Back home, yes.

And looking at the sun? Be careful, super moon now  :cool:

• Like 2