Sign in to follow this  
KennyF

6" Windows 8 phone 1,999 pesos.

KennyF

Lazada are clearing the Cherry Alpha View for 1,999 pesos today (Fri 11) only.

It's a 6" Windows 8.1 phone with dual sims, scratch resistant glass etc.

Some specs

Cherry don't have the best of reputations but what the hell, for 1,999 this makes a great back up, spare or 'for the kids' cell phone.

KonC

• Like 2

M.C.A.

I have the older or larger Sim card PLDT so it won't fit in some phones especially Cherry Mobile, when I went earlier this year to buy a new one most of their phones take only the mini SIM cards and then they told me to have mine cut ... my PLDT no loading card so no way and the cell phone shop can't guarantee that he won't destroy the SIM, ended up buying another similar branded phone.

Woolf

In  my opinion there is no problem in cutting the sim to size

there is no electronics outside the area of the gold contact points

I have cut a sim to size with a cutting knife

89438.jpg

philuk

Hot-High-quality-Universal-3-in-1-font-b

or you can use one of theses if you dont trust your knife hand

• Like 1

rep1

wp doesn't need high spec, but no LTE?

ckfm

I cut a few myself, as Woolf stated, there is nothing outside the gold and there are tolerances too.

Lee

I have the older or larger Sim card PLDT so it won't fit in some phones especially Cherry Mobile, when I went earlier this year to buy a new one most of their phones take only the mini SIM cards and then they told me to have mine cut ... my PLDT no loading card so no way and the cell phone shop can't guarantee that he won't destroy the SIM, ended up buying another similar branded phone.

Have you tried going to PLDT to ask for a new one, as long as you have the original card a sim came in then most companies will sell you a new sim card in exchange for the old one.

• Like 1