Hi! Another newbie Pinay here

gugma_09

Hi to all Forumers. Finally, I got the courage to introduce myself (as I have been always in reading mode). I am a filipina who is happily and luckily married to a wonderful man and the BESTEST husband in the world. We are based in Cebu City. I am hoping against hope that I am welcome here.

Have a blessed day to all of you!

Hi to all Forumers. Finally, I got the courage to introduce myself (as I have been always in reading mode). I am a filipina who is happily and luckily married to a wonderful man and the BESTEST husband in the world. We are based in Cebu City. I am hoping against hope that I am welcome here.

Welcome to the forum And congratulations for your wonderful relationship Hope you will enjoy married life as I do

Welcome Gugma 09...I know that gugma means "love" because I am learning how to say lovely and sweet things to my GF in Bisaya. Makes her blush and smile. Hehehe! She is so cute...gisimba ko siya.

Welcome and May God Bless You both.

Lacion Girl

Hi "gugma 09" Welcome to the forum. Like you I'm also happily married and it took me a while to finally introduced myself and post in this forum. This is a good site to get an opinion and views from foreigners married to us Pinays. Some of the postings here can be downright hurtful and full of angst but most of the time entertaining and enlightening. Do not be affraid to post or opine as this is the site that opinions and ideas about Philippines/Pinays specifically Cebu is discussed and argued.

Okey ladies keep it coming.

Cheers!!!!!

I enjoy hearing the comments and opinions of the ladies who are on this forum. Hoping to hear more from you in the future.

Hello gugma, good to have another filipina on the forum.

Welcome :)

Jeunerocka

Hello everybody! Thank you so much for all your warm welcome.

Hi "gugma 09" Welcome to the forum. Like you I'm also happily married and it took me a while to finally introduced myself and post in this forum. This is a good site to get an opinion and views from foreigners married to us Pinays. Some of the postings here can be downright hurtful and full of angst but most of the time entertaining and enlightening. Do not be affraid to post or opine as this is the site that opinions and ideas about Philippines/Pinays specifically Cebu is discussed and argued.

Hi Lacion Girl. I take criticism as a challenge to make me a better person. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. So, no worries. You are right.

This is indeed a great website where we can get great ideas, advice and opinion about our better half... and just about everything.

I'm grateful that I found this website.

Thank You..Thank You..Thank You!

AngelofBroden

Welcome aboard, Gugma :biggrin_01: Hope you'll enjoy this community and hope to see you post more often..

joe kordapyo

If Gumag means Love & Umag means Tomorrow, does Ugma Gugma mean love you tomorrow?

Edited by joe kordapyo
And a warm welcome to you from me! So glad you're here. Hope you enjoy it
Welcome aboard, Gugma smile.gif Hope you'll enjoy this community and hope to see you post more often..

Thanks AoB and jdwanderer. I really do enjoy it here. Infact, it becomes my daily routine now.

If Gumag means Love & Umag means Tomorrow, does Ugma Gugma mean love you tomorrow?

Hi joe kordapyo. its GuGma means Love & uGma means Tomorrow (sorry for the corrections). Anyway, its nice to know that you learnt these cebuano words. You are right with these translations. But I don't know about this phrase "Ugma Gugma means love you tomorrow". All I know is that I love my hubby today, tomorrow and forever and ever. :lol: