US Christmas Gift Box Services

SkyMan

SkyMan

When I was a kid, one of our relatives would always send some kind of gift box of meats and cheeses which we always enjoyed and it was a nice way for them to send something without having to spend too much time shopping for each individual.  I've looked at those and they seem a bit expensive now for what you get.  Does anyone have a favorite holiday gift assortment type shipping service they either use or enjoy receiving from?  Doesn't have to be meats and cheeses but could be cupcakes or other foods or anything really.  Not crazy about gift cards because that tells them to go shop at a particular store so I would, and do, just give cash for that.  I'd just like some surprise package to arrive a few days before Christmas or whatever.  I imagine there are other members here that would be interested in this info.  Thanks.