newbie pinkaholic

pinkaholic

hello everyone! i am new on this site. i was browsing online to look for an apartment to rent in Cebu City and find this site. and due to my curiousity i tried reading what's in here and i find it very interesting! by the way, i am a filipina. am i welcome here? =)

hello everyone! i am new on this site. i was browsing online to look for an apartment to rent in Cebu City and find this site. and due to my curiousity i tried reading what's in here and i find it very interesting! by the way, i am a filipina. am i welcome here? =)

Welcome pinkaholic.The filippina is why almost everybody is here.Welcome.

its good to know foreigners arent the only ones browsing the web for apartments to rent in cebu

Welcome aboard. Toot toot!

Edited by bret
Lacion Girl

Welcome pinkaholic. Yeah another pinay!!!!!. Let's keep the balance in here.