Lots of Talk on How the USA Needs the Philippines for Military

smokey

Japan has wanted them out for years with all the rape problems in 1995. But each time there are visiting dignitaries and compromises. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I have been in Asia around 40 years. No one sits in their homes trembling at the thought that China will take over anything or anybody. The main concern seems to be North Korea.

i think Korea Germany and Japan like it the way it is.. they can give their citz way more with all the extra money they save on military its always about the money 

us has no problems passing anytime dont see russia trying to set up a pivot and i am sure they pass also ...  to all the countries that say the us needs them i say bull 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• rizla

• RogerDuMond

• rep1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt it How long since you have been into a Bar in the Philippines to notice what nationality the clientele is made up of ?

Huh?   This is not 1960.   Let me supplement with: Based on your statement above, I can conclude, beyond the shadow of a doubt that you sir, have no clue about the happenings in the Philippines. 

Japan has wanted them out for years with all the rape problems in 1995. But each time there are visiting dignitaries and compromises. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I have been in Asia

Posted Images

smokey

Japan has wanted them out for years with all the rape problems in 1995. But each time there are visiting dignitaries and compromises. I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I have been in Asia around 40 years. No one sits in their homes trembling at the thought that China will take over anything or anybody. The main concern seems to be North Korea.

well gee if that is true tell the usa to leave japan and korea .. north korea is now and will be a asia problem so let them deal with it..

Jack_be_nimble

We, the USA, could just build a few man-made islands in contested waters with landing strips, populate them with jetfighters.  Just for fun.  I'm half-joking here. We could get by without.

If the U.S. military is kicked out of the Philippines completely bars and bar girls are going to have a problem.

smokey

I doubt it

How long since you have been into a Bar in the Philippines to notice what nationality the clientele is made up of ? :idontknow:

I don't know but you can tell us how many times have you been to the bars in AC and which ones ...

• Like 1
contraman

I don't know but you can tell us how many times have you been to the bars in AC and which ones ...

How much time do you have ? :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1
smokey

How much time do you have ? :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

we got forever and one day ...

contraman

we got forever and one day ...

Okay

I will write a book on it :yahoo:

smokey

Okay

I will write a book on it :yahoo:

make sure there are lots of pictures... did you know harry the horse when he was in his 20sss

• Like 2
RogerDat

Most GI's are off limits in bars in PI now from what I see after the killing of the gay man in Subic, and what impact do a hundred Joe's have on the industry. My grand sons ship was here in Oct, and they got 2 days here. and got 12 hours each total.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon
If the U.S. military is kicked out of the Philippines completely bars and bar girls are going to have a problem.

Huh?

This is not 1960.

Let me supplement with: Based on your statement above, I can conclude, beyond the shadow of a doubt that you sir, have no clue about the happenings in the Philippines. 

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 7
TheWhiteKnight

LOL - there is basically not a single active duty member of the military any where near the bars.

Could you be any more wrong???

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

I can pinpoint the exact time when rowdy military behaviour ended. Tail-hook scandal. It was no longer acceptable and public opinion drastically changed.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

The last time a big Navy ship was in Manila for shore leave the only servicemen I saw in the bars were wearing "Shore Guard" shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk