Suspected No. 1 pusher in Consolacion killed in shootout with cops

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/110214/suspected-no-1-pusher-in-consolacion-killed-in-shootout-with-cops

Suspected No. 1 pusher in Consolacion killed in shootout with cops

A man, whom police described as the number 1 drug pusher, in Consolacion town died after he allegedly engaged police officers in a shootout at past 6 a.m. on Friday in East Binabag, Barangay Tayud, Consolacion in northern Cebu.

Willie Achay, who is of legal age and a resident of the barangay, sustained gunshot wounds in the body.

He was rushed to the Mendero Medical Center where doctors declared him dead on arrival, said Senior Insp. William Homoc, Consolacion Police Station chief.

Homoc said they had been monitoring Achay for quite a while and he described Achay as being on top of their list of drug personalities in the town.

He said that they were conducting a buy-bust operation against Achay, when he realized that he was transacting with a police officer.

He said that Achay suddenly pulled out a gun and fired at the undercover police officer and missed.

The other police officers backing the undercover police officer fired back hitting the fleeing Achay in the body.

Homoc said they recovered from the suspect a .45 caliber pistol, packs of suspected shabu with an estimated street value of P68,440, P200 buy-bust money, weighing scale, drug paraphernalia, a mobile phone, P500 cash believed to be proceeds of Achay’s illegal trade.

SkyMan

I was told a Brgy Councilman was killed last night with 21 shots but haven't found any news on it.

I was told a Brgy Councilman was killed last night with 21 shots but haven't found any news on it.

This one ??

sorry no time to post

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/10/28/slain-liloan-village-official-linked-drug-lord-sabalones-506206

Yes

I heard that the drug pusher was stabbed nine times and shot five times. When they asked the police chief to comment on the number of wounds of the deceased person, he was quoted as saying "worst case of suicide I ever saw."

• Like 2
Skywalker

One of the kids I sponsor, his father started out as a good chap, married his girlfriend, all was well, and then he discovered drugs and gambling.

Obviously it wasn't his fault, personal and family responsibilities aside.

The money lenders and drug suppliers took a different view.

The father was found in a ditch, having been stabbed and shot. This was before Duterte.

Perhaps MikeV, RFulmer and the other hearts bleeding for the drug dealers would help me out? All talk, no action as always.

• Like 2
smokey

One of the kids I sponsor, his father started out as a good chap, married his girlfriend, all was well, and then he discovered drugs and gambling.

Obviously it wasn't his fault, personal and family responsibilities aside.

The money lenders and drug suppliers took a different view.

The father was found in a ditch, having been stabbed and shot. This was before Duterte.

Perhaps MikeV, RFulmer and the other hearts bleeding for the drug dealers would help me out? All talk, no action as always.

dang you need some R and R ... can I borrow the Ferrari  

• Like 3

Dead bodies of criminals have been dumped all over Manila for as long as I can remember.  Some were found inside a drum filled with cement.  Some were found with hands tied behind their back and duct taped on their mouth and either shot to the death or suffocated to death.  Some were stabbed to death.

It's been happening before Duterte was even mayor.  Now that he's president, all those deaths are added up to his scoreboard.  The media wants us to believe there were no deaths like these before Duterte's term.

• Like 3
One of the kids I sponsor

dang you need some R and R ... can I borrow the Ferrari

ha, twist things how you like, with all your money I would expect no less, so you want us to have compassion on you?

What would you know anyway, you're not on the ground there anymore as you have always said we should shut the heck up if we are not currently on the ground.

Maybe you can put your thoughts for the bleeding hearts for the druggie dad towards those innocent children who have been slaughtered in the so called drug war or the many users who had no chance for rehab or the children that were left behind without parents.

Edited by RFulmer
RogerDuMond

those innocent children who have been slaughtered in the so called drug war

Can we get some links please, all I can find is the 5 year old who was killed by suppliers of her grandfather.

the children that were left behind without parents

Children of addicts are basically without parents anyway. Granted they no longer have the income from the parents drug sales.

What would you know anyway, you're not on the ground there anymore as you have always said we should shut the heck up if we are not currently on the ground.

Are you sure he has already left Cebu for his vacation?

• Like 1

Children of addicts are basically without parents anyway. Granted they no longer have the income from the parents drug sales.

Have you really lived such a sheltered life that you think all users and  addict's lives are useless because they will never contribute anything to society ?

A quick Google search lists these addicts and users:

Sigmund Freud
Bob Dylan
Oprah Winfrey
Thomas Edison
Benjamin Franklin
  • Like 4
RogerDuMond

Have you really lived such a sheltered life that you think all users and  addict's lives are useless because they will never contribute anything to society ?

Sigmund Freud
Bob Dylan
Oprah Winfrey
Thomas Edison
Benjamin Franklin

What barangay do they live in? We are talking about the Philippines aren't we?

What barangay do they live in? We are talking about the Philippines aren't we?

Do you know the future of every Filipino ?

Maybe the kid next door will be the future Thomas Edison of the Philippines.

No great thinker ever came from humble beginnings ?

• Like 1

Have you really lived such a sheltered life that you think all users and addict's lives are useless because they will never contribute anything to society ?

Sigmund Freud

Bob Dylan

Oprah Winfrey

Thomas Edison

Benjamin Franklin

I know an ex shabu user, now a mother of 3 and working as a caregiver in the U.S.

Every drug user and low-level dealer who is slaughtered is someone with the same potential.

• Like 2