Underage/minors

SkyMan

Sorry, but I see no misuse of the law in your example, rather the opposite.
Well then I really just don't know what would convince you.  Perhaps if they beheaded him?
  • Like 2
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HTM

• SkyMan

• Cipro

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why all this interest in Underage/Minors ? As I see it, the law may not be well written (very few are) but it is quite clear So it puzzles me why so many mature aged guys are getting all worked up o

I think it's important to keep a sense of perspective here.   Contrary to what a lot of posters seem to believe, the Filipinos are not out to get us.   Perhaps over consumption of cheap alcohol ca

We have three kids of our own, 3.5,8.10..all boys,also raise the wife's two younger siblings girl 13..boy 19.....the house is always full of their friends...almost never a time during the day, especia

Posted Images

They do it all the time days weeks months will go by and they have never seen a judge.

In the context of relations with minors as this is all about?
And where their lawyer has filed a petition for habeas corpus?

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

In the context of relations with minors as this is all about?

And where their lawyer has filed a petition for habeas corpus?

What does a relationship to any particular case have to matter.  Habeas Corpus is a right granted.  Yet violated constantly.  One of the most outrageous is Sven Erik Berger and Karen Castro Esdrelon.  Charged and held 16 days and never not once saw a judge.  Opps we made a mistake and let them go.  Then charged him for overstaying his visa.  

• Like 1

What does a relationship to any particular case have to matter.  Habeas Corpus is a right granted.  Yet violated constantly.  One of the most outrageous is Sven Erik Berger and Karen Castro Esdrelon.  Charged and held 16 days and never not once saw a judge.  Opps we made a mistake and let them go.  Then charged him for overstaying his visa.  

Just nonsense, fiction and lies!

Where did you get this Info, Bo's Coffee?

Well then I really just don't know what would convince you.  Perhaps if they beheaded him?

This is not an isolated thing that only happens in the Philippines!

Interrogation by the police is quite normal in most countries, also that they do not automatically believe the answers without further evidence/alibi.

This is not an isolated thing that only happens in the Philippines!

Interrogation by the police is quite normal in most countries, also that they do not automatically believe the answers without further evidence/alibi.

Well, Harry. I have to say, the way I feel about this thing is, and this applies to guys who are idiots and get themselves involved with under aged girls - If they get involved with them and get caught, which I hope every damned one of them do, they deserve exactly what they get. 

I have met guys in the malls, grocery stores, Gaisano was a popular place we would be shopping in, and come across these guys. Anyway, they would be with a girl who was QUITE OBVIOUSLY under age, AND her family. On a number of those occasions, I recall the guys being obnoxious assholes who were NOT quiet about their intentions. "Yes, I know my g/f is only 16. But, her momma and papa are going to sign for us to be married, blah, blah, blah." 

You can't tell these jerks ANYTHING. They know it all. You know, like the 21 dayers who would come in and know every damned thing possible about the Philippines, by the end of their first three week trip in country. They knew more than most of us long timers who have lived there. 

I have absolutely NO pity for them. I feel bad for them in no way. I hope they get life plus a day in the Filipino prison system.

• Like 5

You can't tell these jerks ANYTHING. They know it all.

And they are surprised when Police Interrogates them about the relationship, of course, they thought that the girl was almost 20.
And really he just wanted to help the girl and her family with rice and education.
From "pedophile" to guardian angel within 1 second!

95% almost always the same excuse, NO I only helps the family and the kids!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

This is certainly quite correct, but it is cases like with Douglas Slade who really creates storm in the media. He was the founder of the vilified Paedophile Information Exchange in the 1970s and was repeatedly arrested for taking nude photos and abusing kids.   And story like this make some foreigners think that Philippines is "haven for touring pedophiles"

Well in that particular case the Philippines deserves the black eye. They let that worthless piece of shit (POS)  live and carry out his sick deeds in AC for years. He was arrested and let go multiple times after allegedly bribing both law enforcement and the judicial system. They had enough on him to deem him an undesirable alien for years yet the 'authorities' turned a blind eye. 

He owned and ran a meat processing business there and even the expat community tried to shun him by posting notices in their businesses indicating that "No products purchased at (name of his business) are used in this establishment." 

He was no secret - the only people not doing anything about him were the Philippine authorities. 

One can be deported for telling their neighbor to fück off in the Philippines. Don't tell me due process was working its way to that absolutely abhorrent piece of shit Slade. You seem to have a really disillusioned view of how thing really work. 

SkyMan

This is not an isolated thing that only happens in the Philippines! Interrogation by the police is quite normal in most countries,
Only when there is evidence of wrongdoing.  They do not just pick people up to see what they might be up to.  

also that they do not automatically believe the answers without further evidence/alibi.
And what further evidence/alibi is needed when the children's mother has already shown up and stated he is their uncle and therefore quite legally taking the girls to get ice cream?  Your idea that gestapo tactics are quite fine is reprehensible.  I'm all for protecting the kids but do a proper investigation and don't use RA7610 to bring in innocent people to water board into some confession
  • Like 1
Skywalker

They know it all. You know, like the 21 dayers who would come in and know every damned thing possible about the Philippines, by the end of their first three week trip in country.

Oh shit, those guys are still around, except now they get 30 days on arrival.

They even come here, to this very forum, to boast about how much they know about the Philippines, from their little trips and attention to foreign press reports written by journalists often not even in Country.

There's a better source?   :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

Just nonsense, fiction and lies!

So they were not held for 16 days and later were released?  They also did not sue the Government for all the wrongs that were committed on them?    So I guess them being held 16 days is an acceptable time frame when their innocents was clear?  There was video of them that showed they were no where close.. 

• Like 1
shadow

It is easier for gay men to abusing or exploiting young boys, for they are not so "visible" especially for masculine gay men.

I'll accept your much more experienced opinion in this matter, Harry.

• Like 1

So they were not held for 16 days and later were released?

Yes that was correct, butt most of the rest was nonsense.

But of course I know nothing about this case, and you know everything.
Although I was there on CPPO the day they were brought in, and every day thereafter, and was  in all hearings and visits to BI whit Erik before for their release. And he had no problem in BI. I was also with the governor and the Ombudsman after they were released. I also have copies of all documents and reports in the case, including the autopsy report to the girl. Also the cases after release. And the to still go her 1-2 times a year and have bought a new house here in Cebu. They plan and stay here most of the time when Erik retiring, so this case has not scared Erik away from the Philippines.

Many here on this forum know that I was involved in this matter from the beginning, but of course I know nothing and just fabricate things.

Have a nice day!

• Like 3
USMC-Retired

Yes that was correct, butt most of the rest was nonsense.

But of course I know nothing about this case, and you know everything.

Although I was there on CPPO the day they were brought in, and every day thereafter, and was  in all hearings and visits to BI whit Erik before for their release. And he had no problem in BI. I was also with the governor and the Ombudsman after they were released. I also have copies of all documents and reports in the case, including the autopsy report to the girl. Also the cases after release. And the to still go her 1-2 times a year and have bought a new house here in Cebu. They plan and stay here most of the time when Erik retiring, so this case has not scared Erik away from the Philippines.

Many here on this forum know that I was involved in this matter from the beginning, but of course I know nothing and just fabricate things.

Have a nice day!

It shows people are held even though there is a preponderance of the evidence showing they had absolutely nothing to do with a crime.  Also what I posted is factual about the case.  However it does not fit the rose colored views many are trying shed here.  So discount the messenger they were innocent spent 16 days in jail violated their rights to the point they filed a case for such abuses.  

Edited by USMC-Retired

Also what I posted is factual about the case

No its NOT! I take 2 things her, I'm kapoy na.
"never not once saw a judge"
They c a judge, and the chief prosecutor of Cebu

"Then charged him for overstaying his visa"
NO!

Your "facts" come from rumors and gossip, Its not facts.
Not one day I saw you there in CPPO or in the courthouse, neither in the hospital when Erik was there or at BI.

If anyone wants they can come here and see the documents, photos and other evidence. I can also call their lawyer so he can confirm the story, perhaps also call Erik.

But Erik and the lawyer possibly don't know the real truth and facts in their cases.... :ROFLMAO:

(I was there, I attended, I didn't only read the news, I wrote news.)