Sign in to follow this  
HTM

Underage/minors

RogerDuMond

You're the one that needs to snap out of it from lala land.

Your conclusions are based on conjecture and/or second hand knowledge where HTM's conclusions are based on first hand knowledge from observing actual court cases and arrests. Guess which conclusion I am going to put more stock in?

• Like 3

Lee

37 pages in this thread and you have sited less than three cases, that kind of proves the point I think.

If this law was as some interpret, then I am positive far more LinC members would have had first hand experience of it, rather than one or two.

There are many expats and visitors in the Philippines who are not members of this forum and also there are, or have been, many members of this forum who do not associate with any other members, therefore your statement means nothing as proof.

How do you actually prove she is your daughter?

Harry is a Muslim, or says he is, :unsure: therefore he is exempt from worrying about the law for himself and for what he does.  

The fact is that such a law exists in the Philippines, if members do not like it, then they have the right to leave or stay away from putting themselves in situations which might lead to arrest. I know that I am now extra careful when with family or distant family members, simply because many young people in the Philippines do not even have valid id of any kind, so how long might it take to prove one of them was family, should a situation arise, I do not wish to take the chance to find out. Also it seems that in the Philippines everyone calls themselves family even when many are not, my wife must be an aunt to tens of thousands of people we meet. :wink:

The shame of a law like this one is, while it does protect children from pedos and that is a good thing, it also hurts some family members or friends of them, of foreigners who are aware of the law and who do not wish to put themselves into a position of the law POSSIBLY being used against them, no matter how small a chance of it happening. 

• Like 3

HTM

The shame of a law like this one is,

Is that we need it.

• Like 1

HTM

Harry is a Muslim, or says he is, :unsure: therefore he is exempt from worrying about the law for himself and for what he does.

:ROFLMAO:

It is easy to verify that this is my daughter, and if there is additional need for evidence, then I have a couple of people they know who they can contact and confirm this.

• Like 1

Lee

Is that we need it.

Actually the shame is that there are so many sick bastards living and that it is against the law to kill them all. It is my opinion that if a pedo is proven to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, such as in photos, then they need to execute them on the spot. 

• Like 1

Alfred E. Neuman

When there‘s smoke, there‘s fire.

Caveat Emptor

rizla

When there‘s smoke, there‘s fire.

Caveat Emptor

Not true, every child knows that mixing water with dry ice creates smoke, too many people enjoy making smoke without fire and thus destroy lives.

The American election process comes to mind!

• Like 1

Cipro

You know of three, well I know of two people, who in the UK, were embroiled in groundless paedophilia attacks

If those were prosecuted by the government (as opposed to, for instance, an angry spouse) then you have a very serious problem in the UK. How is this helping?

Lee

post-2331-0-12162400-1481034952.jpg

All pedos should be vaccinated asap.

• Like 1

Cipro

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

All pedos should be vaccinated asap.

I wish people would understand and internalize the difference between pedophiles and child molesters. At least the image got it right .....