Sign in to follow this  
b7335920

Why did you marry your wife ?

b7335920

What stood out about you wife that made you wanna marry her ? How has it worked out for you ?

Jawny

Is this really Dr. Phil?

• Like 2

to_dave007

Is this really Dr. Phil?

Even if I was on Dr. Phil I don't think I could answer the first question.  And it must be working out well, because there is WAY more good days than bad ones.

Edited by to_dave007

mikewright

What stood out about you wife that made you wanna marry her ? How has it worked out for you ?

Easy. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Twenty-five years later, no complaints.

• Like 3

JamesMusslewhite

I first saw her smile. Now 32 years later I still love that smile, and hope I will still be seeing it 32 years from now.

• Like 4

AussieLex

When I met my wife we just clicked... she gets my sense of humour and we talk freely about almost anything and understand each other well ... we rarely have a bad day, if we get upset with each other its generally over in an hour or two. We are very comfortable with each other ... sort of sounds like a boring old couple when I read that back to myself but nothing could be further from that ... I am ecstatic that she is in my life and cant think of much I would want to change ...

• Like 3

roadking

27 years later, Much travelling on the expat circuit, still goin strong, You just have to introduce them to the real world for a while, & maybe not be 70 plus & marry a Trophy 20 something....

• Like 2