Sign in to follow this  
b7335920

How to send keychains?

b7335920

I would like to send some keychains that i found in cebu city to the usa. They are for my friends (teacher) 5th grade class. What is the cheapest way to do so? Will i have to pay extra tax (inport-export-ect) Id like to send 35 of them if it isnt too expensive. I just wanna make sure i do it right and dont want them held up, ect.....Thanks!       p.s. there is no metals involved if that makes a difference

Tullioz

Not sure if you are talking about handmade key chains or not, but I send handicrafts back to the US on a regular basis. I just use a large padded envelope or a small box depending on the items I am shipping. I have always sent them via Philpost and never had any issues. Just leave the package open when you take it to the post office and seal it in front of the cashier. Also, write the word "handicrafts" somewhere on the outside of the package.  

Edited by Tullioz
  • Like 2

Dafey

Isn't PhilPost expensive?

• Like 1

RogerDat

! But if he puts handcuff's on his package, will the teacher accept it.? :surrender:

Edited by RogerDat

Captainmike

Not sure if you are talking about handmade key chains or not, but I send handicrafts back to the US on a regular basis. I just use a large padded envelope or a small box depending on the items I am shipping. I have always sent them via Philpost and never had any issues. Just leave the package open when you take it to the post office and seal it in front of the cashier. Also, write the word "handicrafts" somewhere on the outside of the package.  

How much do the envelopes weigh with the items, how much does it cost for postage (total) and how long does it take for them to arrive at their destination...  

Thanks

Captainmike