Sign in to follow this  
Goetz1965

Where to find/buy a good exercise bike in Cebu

Goetz1965

I think of etting me an exercise bike for home so I can do some cardio during the week and dont need to go out.

But the bikes I looked at at SM Cebu City were just scrap metal :(
So I wonder if theres a shop in Cebu-City that sells quality models like we are used to get in Europe or US - like this for example: http://​https://www.amazon.de/Ultrasport-Heimtrainer-F-Bike-Orange-331400000071/dp/B00FZM5WEM/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1476580667&sr=1-2&keywords=Hometrainer

I mean with magnetic controlled wheel and computerized programms.

miles-high

We bought a Norditrack treadmill from here http://chrissports.com/.

Good ones are expensive, we paid about PHP130,000 for our treadmill, we only paid $2,000 for a similar treadmill in the US...

They have bikes and other equipment and several stores in Cebu...

• Like 1

Peter C

I bought a STAMM bodyfit x-tech about 6 months ago in Metro Ayala for 8.000 PHP, using it twice a day since. I am very satisfied with it and it's a good value for that price, compared with the other models standing around there.

assembling took me one hour (tools included). it is made in China, but all text on the box and the assembly instruction is in German, only the description for the computer is in English.

as I am thinking you are a German here is a link for that model:

http://sportgeraetetest.de/stamm-bodyfit-x-tec-billiger-heimtrainer-der-uberzeugt/.

to_dave007

did you see JB sports at SM City, lower level, near the fabric stores?

whiskers2

Like a previous poster I bought an exercise bike about 6 months ago in Ayala,in the Metro Department store on one of the higher floors( can't exactly remember which floor but they have a range of bikes and other exercise equipment.).Of course,the bikes vary in price and quality but I bought a "Muscle Power" for 10,ooo peso, a brand I had never heard of but I have had no problems with it and it's used most days -it's got a soft seat,little computer screen-sensors are on the handlebars ,is sturdy/strong made and has got a little roller on the base, so, it can be moved around.

I am not a practical man and despaired at the thought of having to understand instructions and assemble the bike.Thus,I paid the salesman an additional few hundred peso to deliver the bike to my home fully put together.I felt delivery was needed as the bike weighs about 15 kg and is awkward to carry.

JohnSurrey
On 10/16/2016 at 11:50 PM, whiskers2 said:

Like a previous poster I bought an exercise bike about 6 months ago in Ayala,in the Metro Department store on one of the higher floors( can't exactly remember which floor but they have a range of bikes and other exercise equipment.).Of course,the bikes vary in price and quality but I bought a "Muscle Power" for 10,ooo peso, a brand I had never heard of but I have had no problems with it and it's used most days -it's got a soft seat,little computer screen-sensors are on the handlebars ,is sturdy/strong made and has got a little roller on the base, so, it can be moved around.

I am not a practical man and despaired at the thought of having to understand instructions and assemble the bike.Thus,I paid the salesman an additional few hundred peso to deliver the bike to my home fully put together.I felt delivery was needed as the bike weighs about 15 kg and is awkward to carry.

Is it still working?

I need to do some exercise and they have Muscle Power bikes on Lazada - do you have a picture of it or know the model number etc ?

Thanks

Dafey

This option would actually pay for itself in about a year...

image.png.1808cc84c1e1628593efe8aaaabfd960.png

yingy52
5 hours ago, Dafey said:

Exercise? What's that?

Edited by yingy52
want to add more

JohnSurrey
On 10/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Dafey said:

Hohoho... actually I bought a skipping rope - got the wrong one at first but have a heavier one now which is excellent!