Sign in to follow this  
Raven

The hidden Gems of PH

sugbu777

Potipot Island, Zambales. IMO best beaches in the Philippines are found in Zambales. Miles and miles of beaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcjqi8DI0lU

Edited by sugbu777

Raven
19 minutes ago, sugbu777 said:

Potipot Island, Zambales. IMO best beaches in the Philippines are found in Zambales. Miles and miles of beaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcjqi8DI0lU

How to go to Potipot Island

Potipot+Island.png

Raven

This is Vietnam, the Mekong River Tours which is popular among tourists...

mekong_delta_tour_3.jpg?resize=696,464

and this is Cagayan de Oro City

21433088_1669558206412633_80862131822542

20914620_10214126637747825_9037749448625

Bonbon’s Kanipaan River Tour

" The area is just near the river mouth. It is actually part of the much longer Cagayan de Oro River Tour which also leads you upstream near City Hall area. " (Source)

Here are some more about the Bridges of Cagayan de Oro River - Part 1 and Part 2

• Like 1

Raven

I think I will let the video speak for itself...:)

• Like 2

Raven

Still working on my project... The Golden Routes but for sure its a big project. Constant places & attractions opening and closing, change of air routes and ferry lines, change of phone numbers, dead links and missing pictures... phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

Since I dont have a mobile, I dont have idea if my website is usable on a mobile. Things like "mouse over" pictures and text..does that work ok on mobile?
fb-pict-2.jpg

Maybe someone like to give some feedback, on how the site looks on your device. I have an Plugin called Resizer on my Firefox browser and it give me some idea of how it looks on other devices, but not sure its the whole truth.

Lately been working on an Intro Video to be used on Facebook. The easiest why was to use an online service like the one I used here, but was looking for something free without the ads in the corners, but did not find any!

The Golden Routes, are Tourist-paths for the self-guided tourists, jumping-off in a city with an International Airport, in Central or Southern Philippines, e.g. Cebu, Iloilo, Tagbilaran or Davao.
They will all lead you, on different path, to The City of Golden Friendship, Cagayan de Oro, in Northern Mindanao.
Follow these, Off the beaten paths, you will be able to visit the “The Hidden Gems” in the beautiful places, they passes on their way.

Raven

I earlier mentioned Seven Seas Park in Opol (MisOr) to open in July, but it was delayed and finally opened in Oct.

Seven-Seas-Waterpark-Grand-Opening-in-Oc

This video shows some of the activities there...

The new adventure park is only a short distance from where Fastcat soon will be docking. The route will be from Jagna via Camiguin to Opol

banner4.jpg?resize=696,316

FastCat vessel can accommodate up to 275 passengers, 34 cars and 7 buses/trucks

• Like 1

GwapoGuy
13 hours ago, Raven said:

The new adventure park is only a short distance from where Fastcat soon will be docking. The route will be from Jagna via Camiguin to Opol

Glad to see this route will be reinstated !

Thanks for posting!