Identify This Snake

Headshot
2 hours ago, Kevacky said:

Keep it safe and call it Brian. It'll clear rats/mice and any other furry creatures from your area.

I would love to find a retic near my home

Yeah, and they get big too (over seven meters). In addition to clearing out the rats and mice, they will soon clear out the cats, dogs, goats and small children too. Eventually, they can even clear the neighbors out.

• Like 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toshi

• Jawny

• rep1

• Dafey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A'ight.   i'm a get braver and closer and wake it up   to get a better look. just for you Dafey.   If I die a tortured venomous death...   I bequeath you all my accumulated warning points sinc

A good one , a dead one , one that can't bite.....

That's a reticulated Python. Not venomous, but unsafe when close to small warm blooded critters, including pets and even children. Commonly found in trees as well. We have them close by as the feas

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Yeah, and they get big too (over seven meters). In addition to clearing out the rats and mice, they will soon clear out the cats, dogs, goats and small children too. Eventually, they can even clear the neighbors out.

:) ah yes there is that.mind you they don't eat often so just throw them a chicken once a week and they'll be fine. Big but fine.

When I lived back in England I had a few snakes, biggest was a Boa but it was small compared to a Retic.

Edited by Kevacky
incorrect spelling on 'mind'
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, bert said:

that is a totally harmless python

Was. :(

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bert said:

that is a totally harmless python

The chickens didn't think so.  Made a nice lunch for the fellows who caught him.  He was the cause of a lot of extra laundering of shorts for the ones who would encounter him...SURPRISE!