Run forest Run !

Take them to hotels only until fully vetted. You gotta pay to play.

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

definetly money well spent     but i will say there is a segment of the women here that aint going for it . Good jobs , family ect . One big selling point for a guy living here is that he "no travel man many girlfriends" , ect . Also even many of the "good" ones assume you already have wife or girlfriend and the motel thing only encourages it (im talking ones you might stay with permanent and wanna do right and care what she thinks--when really who cares what she thinks?) . I have considered renting a separate sheethole apartment to prove i live here and also to reinforce the fact how poor i am (rent one just livable)  And if she works out for a month or so i can bring her uptown and take a chance     i did see this whole fiasco concept and concern on one expat utube video. But you really got to be here to believe it (she seems nice but dont bring her home or let her know where you live concept)

• Administrator
Dafey

I have considered renting a separate sheethole apartment to prove i live here and also to reinforce the fact how poor i am (rent one just livable)

Even the sheethole by our standards would often be a nice place for her.

• Like 3

When i tried approaching her on this and breaking up she became upset (in my apartment) so i postponed it. 2 days later

don't ever be fooled by this drama act, for some it could be a costly mistake to give them another chance, go with your gut instincts and stick with it.

• Like 2
senseless

Son, don't stick your dick in crazy.  My father told me that a long long long time ago.

Crazy is fun though :(