Sign in to follow this  
b7335920

Run forest Run !

b7335920

Ive read a lot of threads about how to find the right filippina. But ive never read any on how to "lose" or break up with a filippina (a good one) ....A long time expat here in the philippines (30+ years) told me to always break up with a filippina outside of your home, preferably in a public place. Simply because they might not wanna leave your apartment, or might become very emotional, ect....I had dated a filippina for 6 weeks (exclusively but she did not live with me) and realized she was not the one for me. A good woman by all accounts but it wasnt going to work out long term and i never led her on i was always honest. When i tried approaching her on this and breaking up she became upset (in my apartment) so i postponed it. 2 days later i had her meet me at mall. She was always marking her territory at my apartment by leaving small items everywhere. Sock under the bed, toothbrush, phone plug in ect....i had her items in a small bag. When i met her at mall i explained it wasnt going to work. She then began to cry and stormed off leaving the bag. I quickly realized that i had to make her take bag or she would ask for it later and try to drag this thing out. When she ran off i quickly caught her and placed bag in front of her (at busy mall in front of security guards)....i walked off fast (this was outside in front)...about a block away i felt a tug on my shirt. She must have ran the whole way to catch me cuz i walk fast!!. She was hysterical and threw bag in front of me running away. I very quickly took 10 steps to catch her dropping the bag in front of her. ....I then did the only thing a tall foreigner should do when being confronted by a hysterical, short, pretty crying filippina on a busy street in broad daylight in the philippines......I ran like hell (12 minute mile speed)!!!....A block away i hailed a cab and the taxi driver asked me what happened. And i will say this...The philippines is the only place on earth you can break up with a filippina and have a blind date with a taxi drivers sister 3 minutes later....anyways she staked out my apartment and security had to remove her and wouldnt let her return. Keep in mind she was a good woman but like almost all filippinas very emotional (one aspect we are drawn to)...and its good to have people around when breaking up cuz who knows what she will say and do in this state of mind?         Have any of you guys got any interesting break up stories?

• Like 8

Mr. Mike

Get some help buddy.... :ROFLMAO:

• Like 3

Enuff

I would have loved to been able to enjoy a few red horses and watch the bag exchange.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Dafey

I had dated a filippina for 6 weeks

For one thing, if you slept with her 2 nights in a row she already considers you a married couple!

Other than that, you did everything right. Hopefully you will find better quality, (sanity wise), girls in the future. I'm sure you've added some new questions to the initial interview since this.

• Like 3

b7335920

For one thing, if you slept with her 2 nights in a row she already considers you a married couple!

Other than that, you did everything right. Hopefully you will find better quality, (sanity wise), girls in the future. I'm sure you've added some new questions to the initial interview since this.

I believe there is only so much a guy can do "interview" wise to weed out the crazy ones. And they are almost all passionate and very emotional. And the world is full of guys that  "thought he knew her" so well and maybe he did at the time. I believe post-mortem preparation is the closest you can get to damage control afterwards    Maybe im wrong   but ya the 2 nights in a row thing means more here then the usa for sure

• Like 1

streak03

Son, don't stick your dick in crazy.  My father told me that a long long long time ago.

JonnyBravo

Perhaps you should try this. Find a cheap/nice place to live in cebu/mactan (we shall call it the love shack) that you plan to stay 5-6 weeks. Date a woman for that time frame and if you think she's not the one, just move. It would also be a good idea to give them back their stuff before the move. I get it you're trying to be the bigger person by breaking up face to face but you're also putting yourself through a lot of BS and does it really matter that much in the end of it all? Especially if they have the maturity of a young child.... which you will probably agree here. By all means I'm not saying you have to be disrespectful. But if you're being stalked and shit, who want's to put up with all that? Not this guy. Back to your post, you want to hear about some breakup stories. Here's one that I like, enjoy!

• Like 4

smokey

ha ha ha ha

Edited by smokey

Salty Dog

The OP could have been describing most any women anywhere in the world. I don't think it's unique to Filipinas...

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 3

bernadette

Be careful some girls were born bitter they might get back on you and get even.

Soarking

You should have put a couple hundred pesos in the bag in a way she could see them. I doubt she would have been so quick to return the bag to you

Alk

Highly entertaining story.  I think anyone who has lived here for any amount of time can relate it.

I think there is a lot of truth to the old saying "the cheapest sex is type you pay for".   Both monetarily and emotionally it keeps you out of a lot of trouble.

It is 1AM and as I'm typing this I'm trying to figure why my girlfriend angrily went to bed without a word to me.  I'll spend the night longing for the good old days when I was still single, but in the end I'll stay with my crazy Filipina...at least for a while longer. 

Edited by Alk
  • Like 2

cvgtpc1

Take them to hotels only until fully vetted. You gotta pay to play.

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

b7335920

You should have put a couple hundred pesos in the bag in a way she could see them. I doubt she would have been so quick to return the bag to you

haha   believe it or not i put a hundred peso note on top so she could take a cab home thinking shed be stressed.....coulda made it a 500 peso note i spose

Take them to hotels only until fully vetted. You gotta pay to play.

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

im starting to believe this concept....hard to imagine from a western perspective

b7335920

Perhaps you should try this. Find a cheap/nice place to live in cebu/mactan (we shall call it the love shack) that you plan to stay 5-6 weeks. Date a woman for that time frame and if you think she's not the one, just move. It would also be a good idea to give them back their stuff before the move. I get it you're trying to be the bigger person by breaking up face to face but you're also putting yourself through a lot of BS and does it really matter that much in the end of it all? Especially if they have the maturity of a young child.... which you will probably agree here. By all means I'm not saying you have to be disrespectful. But if you're being stalked and shit, who want's to put up with all that? Not this guy. Back to your post, you want to hear about some breakup stories. Here's one that I like, enjoy!

I so agree now   i knew a guy who just moved everytime when sheet hit the fan....lived here 20 years....he tried telling me what you say about traveling light....also its hard to get my mind around concept of  breaking up face to face being the only way....its so different here....but im learning

• Like 1