Man with 4.8 kilos of cocaine nabbed at Naia

smokey

Keeping with that theme, it is very plausible that the accused was absolutely oblivious to normal and standard travel precautions that have been in effect for at least 50 years. After all, it is typical of the Philippines to be uninformed on basic universal global issues.  

I agree ha ha ha  they should let him go and find the foreigner that tricked ,, forced him to do this deed and shot him .. poor kid whats the world come to when a 22 year old cant roam the world for free without getting tricked

Keeping with that theme, it is very plausible that the accused was absolutely oblivious to normal and standard travel precautions that have been in effect for at least 50 years. After all, it is typical of the Philippines to be uninformed on basic universal global issues.  

well gee lets meet in manila some day you can buy me drinks then pay for my flight and vacation to south American then pay for me to go to middle east  and then to the Philippines and all I have to do is bring your old used luggage with me .. wow cool dude