Foreigner nabbed for shoplifting

Davaoeno

my oh my....why?! :o

Over the years many have asked that question !!   I remember vividly as a young boy asking " Mom- why do Australians stuff kitkats into their didgeridoos ?"  I think maybe it is some kind of secret Masonic ritual 

• Like 4

Maybe this is a type of gang initiation. Part one, get arrested for shoplifting. Part two, get put in jail. Part three, survive. It could be the infamous scammers (first the Ayala, then the SM, now the Cebu) are recruiting.

contraman

I dont think I know one Aussie that has a didgeridoo

But I can name one Scotsman that has.

Sad I guess :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Edited by contraman

The one thing that concerns me, and has only been mentioned by one other person here - is the baby formula. He must have been pretty desperate to be stealing baby formula. I can only assume it was for his, or someone else's baby. 

That's expensive shvit and probably the real thing he was after if it was intentional.  A lot of stores have a special section/register for baby formula and smokes.

That's expensive shvit and probably the real thing he was after if it was intentional.  A lot of stores have a special section/register for baby formula and smokes.

I reckon, if I were going to take something to feed an infant, it might as well be the best.

contraman

That's expensive shvit and probably the real thing he was after if it was intentional. A lot of stores have a special section/register for baby formula and smokes.

Do I hear an echo in here ? :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

mikewright

my oh my....why?! :o

Over the years many have asked that question !!   I remember vividly as a young boy asking " Mom- why do Australians stuff kitkats into their didgeridoos ?"  I think maybe it is some kind of secret Masonic ritual 

The answer is, because you haven't lived until you until you drink hot Milo through a didgeridoo stuffed with Kit Kats!

Similar to sucking coffee through a Tim Tam.

• Like 3

He likes younger ones too?

I wonder if he owns a clown suit.

No, just a blow up doll.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)

The one thing that concerns me, and has only been mentioned by one other person here - is the baby formula. He must have been pretty desperate to be stealing baby formula. I can only assume it was for his, or someone else's baby. 

in the states baby formula is one of the very top stolen items.. both by people with kids and people who steal it to resell in person on ebay whatever

it's expensive.. desired .. and not very large or heavy

in the states baby formula is one of the very top stolen items.. both by people with kids and people who steal it to resell in person on ebay whatever

it's expensive.. desired .. and not very large or heavy

the black guy did it  post-35-0-75092500-1474812758.jpg

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Similar to sucking coffee through a Tim Tam.

Coffee? pfft.

Try Porto.

• Like 1

chivalry is not dead yet

I just hope he can settle with the store's management and has the money to do so, but since it's gotten this far I guess it's not likely.

Edited by spydoo