Foreigner nabbed for shoplifting

• Admin (Retired)
Aerosick

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/09/23/foreigner-nabbed-shoplifting-499403

A FOREIGNER was arrested for shoplifting in a supermarket in Cebu Business Park, September 22, Thursday.

Mark Douglas Walsh, an American citizen, went out of the supermarket without paying to the cashier.

Five pieces of Kitkat green, seven pieces of Kitkat chunky, two pieces of Mauna Loa, and one Progress Gold were recovered from the suspect.

Walsh was arrested by Fanny Apitan, house detective of the supermarket, at the exit area of the establishment.

(Tovya Kaiko Galeon, USJR intern/Sunnex)

Edited by shadow
Added quote box

Possibly the not-so-young guy I saw in socks and sandals shuffling along in the mall yesterday..In that case I would put it down to maybe dementia. He probably just forgot to pay! :idontknow:  

• Like 2

I wonder if the charges will be expanded to include what he intended to use the candy for. Maybe it was bait?

• Like 1
BossHog

Progress Gold

Isn't that infant formula...like powdered baby milk?

Hmm.

Isn't that infant formula...like powdered baby milk?

Hmm.

He likes younger ones too?

I wonder if he owns a clown suit.

• Like 6
JamesMusslewhite

The OP link on the side panel of other news has this following article about a prank caller order take-out delivery to city hall. Sorry but that is just funny...

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/09/24/prank-calls-food-takeouts-worth-thousands-spook-city-hall-499576

• Like 3

Five pieces of Kitkat green, seven pieces of Kitkat chunky, two pieces of Mauna Loa, and one Progress Gold were recovered from the suspect.

When I first read this I thought it was pieces of bulk candy

"two pieces of Mauna Loa"? Big Island Nuts ?

Can anyones wife tell use what the items really are?

Are they like the little packets you see hanging everywhere?

I really, really, need to know, its soooooooooo important

RogerDat

The OP link on the side panel of other news has this following article about a prank caller order take-out delivery to city hall. Sorry but that is just funny.

And we see why the push to register sim cards. Just cancel the phone service, that will stop it.

The one thing that concerns me, and has only been mentioned by one other person here - is the baby formula. He must have been pretty desperate to be stealing baby formula. I can only assume it was for his, or someone else's baby. 

• Like 4

And we see why the push to register sim cards. Just cancel the phone service, that will stop it.

Nah, just text them to come and pick up their free prize and when they arrive give them the bill.

contraman

The one thing that concerns me, and has only been mentioned by one other person here - is the baby formula. He must have been pretty desperate to be stealing baby formula. I can only assume it was for his, or someone else's baby.

Baby formula makes a great substitute for "Full Cream Milk"

But in most places it is not on the sheves, you have to get it from special counters :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Phew.  That's The Aussies off the hook this time.

My God man, have some respect.

Do you really think an Aussie would only pinch a few KitKats and some powdered milk!

• Like 7
lolhahaha

My God man, have some respect.Do you really think an Aussie would only pinch a few KitKats and some powdered milk!

Imagine how many kitkats you guys could cram inside your didgeridoo though :D

• Like 1