Mega Shabu Lab discovered at Mt. Arayat

RogerDuMond

contraman

So what were the police doing up until july 1.

The police must be really struggling now that the backhanders and turn a blind eye fees are drying up :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDuMond

• toshi

• hyaku

• MikeV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After seeing the fitness levels of many police here, scampering is all you would need to do to elude themWhy waste needless energy running   Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I just wonder how the hell you could build something like that without the whole area knowing....here you cant put up a sari sari without the entire place knowing whats carried and who owns it...

I love Filipino journalism.

Posted Images

I just wonder how the hell you could build something like that without the whole area knowing....here you cant put up a sari sari without the entire place knowing whats carried and who owns it...

Just ask the Barangay Captain. and ask him how much he got.

• Like 2

i just trow a speculation out there,

i guess it's fully run by chinees whom getting imported from china just to do this,  

the cover is the farm, and fair of death (for the whole family) is the way they all shut up

if you see the video of the place, all equipment has chinees signs/letters on it, 

Edited by toshi
contraman

They had to scamper because the police swooped in.

After seeing the fitness levels of many police here, scampering is all you would need to do to elude them

Why waste needless energy running :idontknow:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Edited by contraman
  • Like 6

the fitness levels of many police here,

Yes, you can get the idea that you have imitated much of their US counterparts  :cool:

JamesMusslewhite

so after the cops swooped in did they just scurry about scrounging?

I heard, last night, that a large shabu factory had been found in a prison.

I absolutely agree. Lots of scampering going on these days.

More like cockroaches scattering when the lights are turned on.

Sent from my T03 using Tapatalk

It wasn't operational yet.

Someone who knows about the engineering construction says looking at the FLP lamps its probably an ethanol plant.

Edited by hyaku
RogerDuMond

Someone who knows about the engineering construction says looking at the FLP lamps its probably an ethanol plant.

I disagree, the vats are too small and there are no large storage tanks.

Newer article from the Inquirer, police themselves did not find it ...

Heavy Equipment ound at Arayat shabu lab

The structure in Barangay Lacquios at the foothills of Mt. Arayat was discovered by government employees conducting fire safety and sanitary inspections.

Capable of producing 100 kilograms of shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride), the clandestine laboratory was operated in what was registered as a piggery and corn crusher inside a building surrounded by trees and shrubs near the Cong Dadong Dam, an Arayat government report given to the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency stated.

The police inventory list also included an industrial chiller and a generator.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/818134/heavy-equipment-found-at-arayat-shabu-lab

The article also mentions that this lab was 5 km. from one found underground at a pig farm on 7 Sept.

Edited by MikeV

I disagree, the vats are too small and there are no large storage tanks.

I thought you said it was unused as of yet like many houses here build little at a time maybe the storage tanks are on the next year list of things to do

so how many here have ever seen a Shabu lab ?  Is there equipment they buy that is made for that task only ?  the closest  I have ever been to a lab is watching breaking bad ..

Edited by smokey
RogerDuMond

I thought you said it was unused as of yet like many houses here build little at a time maybe the storage tanks are on the next year list of things to do

so how many here have ever seen a Shabu lab ?  Is there equipment they buy that is made for that task only ?  the closest  I have ever been to a lab is watching breaking bad ..

I worked in chemical manufacturing for Eastman Kodak for 26 years, and those vats aren't large enough for efficient ethanol production.

Skywalker

I worked in chemical manufacturing for Eastman Kodak for 26 years, and those vats aren't large enough for efficient ethanol production.

Excuse my ignorance, is ethanol part of the recipe for shabu?

In Thailand they call it Ya Ba.  I remember they found a factory in the suburbs many years ago, that was on land owned by the local chief of police.  When his house was raided, there was a room full of Thai cash that amounted to 12 million USD.

• Like 1