Mega Shabu Lab discovered at Mt. Arayat

RogerDuMond

RogerDuMond

"ARAYAT, Pampanga - Police and anti-narcotics operatives discovered a methamphetamine hydrochloride (shabu) factory situated at the foot of Mount Arayat in Barangay Lacquios here Thursday, the second shabu laboratory overran by authorities in a span of two weeks.

"This is the biggest shabu laboratory discovered not only in Pampanga but in the entire country, so far," Senior Supt. Rodolfo Recomono Jr., Director of Pampanga Provincial Police Office, disclosed, while describing to Interaksyon the facility and equipment in the area.

Recomono elaborated, however, that no person was arrested during the raid, as the occupants had eluded the raiding team, scampering in different directions beforehand. "Still, we have disrupted the prospective production of illegal drugs in this place."

The raiding team, composed of operatives from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 3 Office (PDEA3) and local police, found seven large hydrogenators and a chromatograph machine among the equipment in the laboratory."

http://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/mega-shabu-lab-discovered-at-mount-arayat/ar-BBwtHTv?li=AAb280R&ocid=spartandhp

Edited by Paul
added quote tag.
  • Like 2
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDuMond

• toshi

• hyaku

• MikeV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After seeing the fitness levels of many police here, scampering is all you would need to do to elude themWhy waste needless energy running   Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I just wonder how the hell you could build something like that without the whole area knowing....here you cant put up a sari sari without the entire place knowing whats carried and who owns it...

I love Filipino journalism.

Posted Images

Hmmmmmm wonder if the bad guys got tipped off

Edited by ahoy53
  • Like 1
RogerDuMond

Hmmmmmm wonder if the bad guys got tipped off

Not even sure they were there to begin with since it wasn't operational yet.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

post-2454-0-80356600-1474574121_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
colemanlee

I just wonder how the hell you could build something like that without the whole area knowing....here you cant put up a sari sari without the entire place knowing whats carried and who owns it...

• Like 5
Irenicus

as the occupants had eluded the raiding team, scampering in different directions beforehand.

I love Filipino journalism.

• Like 5
colemanlee

Yea, scampering is what Winnie the Poo did on a blustery day

• Like 2
Skywalker

I heard, last night, that a large shabu factory had been found in a prison.

I just wonder how the hell you could build something like that without the whole area knowing

I absolutely agree.  Lots of scampering going on these days.

• Like 2

Shit, saw this and thought it was Mount Ararat... next thought was they've found Noah's Arc and some enterprising prick has set up a dope making plant in the old tub!

Ah well, back to sleep!

Edited by Ozepete
  • Like 5

No people, no drugs, no money found/arrested???    Yep, must be the Philippines.

• Like 2

Yea, scampering is what Winnie the Poo did on a blustery day

They had to scamper because the police swooped in.
  • Like 1
RogerDuMond

no drugs, no money found

It wasn't operational yet.

I tried scampering once, but I went in one direction. It was hard to do since there was some swooshing going on at the same time.

I found this info using Wikipedia.....

"The Mountain is said to be the home of the god/sorcerer named Sinukuan/Sinukwan or Sucu, which could mean "The end" or "he who others have surrendered to." The mountain was said to have been located in the swamp to its south but relocated because of the evil ways of those who lived there, in addition to which, the people of the swamp were made to suffer numerous misfortunes. Sinukuan is believed to be able to transform and do as he pleases at will, his only real rival being Namalyari of Mount Pinatubo. The waterfalls at Ayala in Magalang, Pampanga is said to be his bathing quarters, and it is often visited by tourists and natives alike. Sinukuan is said to live at the White rock, a Lava dome possibly formed by the last eruption, where its glimmering properties were most likely to have inspired the legend. Contrary to reality, the mountain is believed to be several mountains merging at the center including the tallest two peaks."

Now, this god Sucu sounds a lot like the current president..."he who others surrender to". Pretty cool to think that this paint factory....whoops, meth lab, was captured by swooshing.