Calls for death penalty for Australian child sex predator

greatplace

I wouldn't give him the death penalty. I would put him in the most scum infested, filthy prison in the country. I would put him in the cell with the biggest, meanest, bad assed Filipino prisoners they could find. I would then pay them for every time they sodomized him, making him scream and beg for mercy. 

Agree

In a cell with Female prisoners, them nasty ones would have fun with him. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woodchopper

• Hy H

• samatm

• Woolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not without a very thorough and prolonged beating first!    They could raise all sorts of money for charity offering the highest bidder the privilege. 

This is the kind of guy who needs a bullet in the back of his head.

no i disagree jail in the philippines is far worse. he will get what he deserves, day by day year by year until his untimely death

I have no problem with the death penalty, when it is deserved.

But, I do believe that the death penalty would be the easy way out for him.

He really deserves the hell on earth that is spending the rest of his life in the general population of a Phils prison.

Jails are filled with the victims of pedophiles, and those victims would extract their revenge on him every day.

• Like 2

i feel bad to be an Australian when I read this. There seems to be more Aussies than other countries that are evil child predators. Not sure why this is? Obviously these are the worst of the worst but makes me wonder what my neighbors and friends are really like?

woodchopper

there are a few home grown 1's still aust too,,if u read Telstra Media there is very horrific murder in Qland currently (stepfather murdered young girl that her step brother got pregnant)

Edited by woodchopper
  • Like 1

there are a few home grown 1's still aust too,,if u read Telstra Media there is very horrific murder in Qland currently (stepfather murdered young girl that her step brother got pregnant)

Sure is, only read bout it yesterday and they not far from my joint, whole family involved.  And she was only 12

Edited by Hy H
  • Like 1

While he deserves the most painful treatment strung out for as many years as possible, there really is no point to it and simply terminating him is the best course.  Along with his girlfriends.  They need to put their efforts into finding the purchasers of his videos and terminating them as well.