Calls for death penalty for Australian child sex predator

greatplace

This is the kind of guy who needs a bullet in the back of his head.

no i disagree jail in the philippines is far worse. he will get what he deserves, day by day year by year until his untimely death

• Like 5
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woodchopper

• Hy H

• samatm

• Woolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not without a very thorough and prolonged beating first!    They could raise all sorts of money for charity offering the highest bidder the privilege. 

This is the kind of guy who needs a bullet in the back of his head.

no i disagree jail in the philippines is far worse. he will get what he deserves, day by day year by year until his untimely death

JamesMusslewhite

Something about that CDO area that seems to draw problem children. It is a city that I know very little about, I have only rode through the city when taking the buses down to Davao and once on the Super Ferry in route to Surigao City from Manila. What little I saw of CDO City really did not impress me too much, but I have only seen a few of the roadsides leading in and out of the city. I see the investigating team used Surigao City as their staging area. Surigao City is several hours from CDO and Butuan is closer to CDO and is the capital city of the Caraga Region. I wonder why they did not set up operation in Butuan. I figure perhaps it is the two ferry terminals and bus hub here along with our small airport here and on Siargao Island, as to set up here they could easily seal the back door insuring he could not easily just slip through their their dragnet and escape. Then they could concentrate on patrolling all other airports, bus terminals and PNP/military checkpoints. I wonder if they had some issue with Butuan or CDO that worried them about setting up there operations there? I know that Surigao City has a large police and military presence here and it is considered a gateway city but it still seems a bit odd. Where they worried somehow the authorities there could perhaps tip him off and cause him to flee before they could capture him? It seems the team acted more as an independent outside force free of any unnecessary entanglement or influences of the CDO and Butuan authorities.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 1
woodchopper

I REALLY REALLY REally  Wish  Aussie 60 minutes had not interacted with him.        I believe that is exactly what he was craving for.      They should just put him in isolation..in a hole  and leave him there for the rest of his life.  That would be his kinds worst punishment.     He must of loved  being "Hannibal Lechter" 

his bent mind might have wandered to CH9 perverting the course of justice? CH9 sydney not a big factor in phils eh

CardiacKid

He deserves something very slow and painful like being dipped in hot oil while listening to Justin Beiber. Post it on Youtube for other scum to watch.
Good answer. Better perhaps is beating him to death with a Rotan. 20 strokes at a time with a week between beatings.  http://www.pekingduck.org/2003/08/real-photos-of-a-singapore-caning/  Shows the tender mercy of the Rotan. I'd rather masturbate a wildcat with a handful of cockle burrs than face that.
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

What a smug prick, would like to get 10 minutes alone with him to wipe that smirk off his face.

Shame on 60 Minutes for interviewing that young girl. Anything for a story, pricks. Shame on the Philippines for allowing them to interview her. 

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 3

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/local-news/2016/09/21/australian-pedophile-get-130-years-if-convicted-498946

Australian ‘pedophile’ to get 130 years if convicted

ALLEGED pedophile Australian national Peter Gerard Scully and his Filipino co-accused Carme Anne Alvarez faced the court Tuesday, September 20, as the prosecution presented its first witness to Branch 37 Judge Jose Escobido.

Scully, 52, and Alvarez, 20, are facing charges on qualified trafficking in persons and five counts of rape by sexual assault after they held captive two girls aged nie and 11 at a house in Apovel Subdivision in Barangay Bulua in September 2014. Since bail isn’t granted on human trafficking case, both have remained incarcerated at the city jail in Barangay Lumbia.
The girls accused Scully and Alvarez of sexual abuse and exploitation during their five-day captivity inside Scully’s rented house.
The girls were said to have been coerced and filmed while performing sexual acts on each other or with Alvarez or Scully.
The video recordings of the children’s sexual performances were then sold to global p*orn consumers.
The girls escaped when Scully and Alvarez left the house to collect money from payment centers. One of the girls even had a dog leash on her neck when police rescued them, according to Prosecutor Ruby Malanog in an interview on September 19.
Malanog said the girls were penalized to dig a hole inside the house after failing in their first attempt to flee. Fearing the hole would become the girls’ grave, the more they planned their escape.
Getting convictions on these six charges could possibly be reached in 2017, Malanog said.
Once convicted, Scully could get the maximum life imprisonment of 30 years for human trafficking and another 100 years for the five rape charges.
Asked for comments on his first trial on Tuesday, Scully declined to answer.
Scully pleaded "not guilty" on June 27, 2016.
Regional State Prosecutor Jaime Umpa said in an interview on September 19 that aside from the six charges currently on trial, his office will be filing another 69 criminal charges following the 151-page resolution of the Department of Justice to indict Scully, his former live-in partner Liezyl Margallo, German national Christian Johann Rothe, Alexander Lao, Ma. Dorothea Chia, Haniel De Oliveira, and Marshal Ruskin. The resolution was released on September 9.
The recommended criminal charges are: the non-bailable six counts of qualified trafficking in persons committed by a syndicate, two counts of qualified trafficking in persons; five counts of syndicated child p*ornography; and the bailable nine counts of child abuse, five counts of indecent shows, obscene exhibitions and publications, four counts of child p*ornography, 25 counts of photo and video voyeurism and 13 counts of rape.
The charges stemmed from the complaints filed by the National Bureau of Investigation-Anti-Human Trafficking Division (NBI-Ahtrad).
Assistant State Prosecutor Jinky Dedumo citing the testimonies of 45 witnesses in the preliminary investigations conducted in 2015 said the sexual performances were filmed and sold online while the accused get their payments through money transfer.
The Regional Prosecution Office in northern Mindanao, however, has yet to receive a copy of the resolution.
“We are still waiting for our copy on the resolution. Once the documents get here, we will file the charges immediately,” Umpa said.
Asked if Scully pleaded guilty, Umpa said, the penalties of accused Australian national could be reduced. “Even if he pleaded with ‘not guilty,’ we are sure to secure Scully’s conviction,” he said.
Even if the country doesn’t impose the death penalty, Umpa believes Scully deserves death saying, “I want death. His crimes are the worst with regard to human trafficking cases. I want these cases to get convictions to deter perpetrators to do the same.”

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/local-news/2016/09/21/australian-pedophile-get-130-years-if-convicted-498946

woodchopper

yep,,1st post being wrong,, i can only put down to my magnificent "CDR King" mouse

• Like 2

I think the only one to blame is the operator of the mouse

Anyway when you press post you are presented with your post

so it is easy to check that you post what you intended

if not press edit and correct

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1

That guy can still cut a deal somehow. He must have huge bank accounts. Many people around him helped him. How did he setup a online cybersex den in CDO remote areas for example?

And to some members here: It's Ok to have casualties in the war on drugs even if they are 4 years old innocent children? But now you cry foul play? Whats'the difference?

Edited by ckfm

I think Duterte`s men should quietly meet up with this Scully scumbag.

Published: 21 September 2016 Image credit: AFP

A 52-year-old Australian man could face the death penalty in the Philippines after he was accused of countless child sex offences.

Peter Scully allegedly directed a sickening video where an 18-month-old baby girl was bashed and sexually tortured.

The court heard Scully allegedly directed the video titled “Daisy’s Destruction”, where the infant was masked by a naked woman before being tied upside town by her feet and sexually assaulted and bashed.

The masked woman was believed to be one of his two Philippine girlfriends.

According to reports, the video was sold online for up to $10,000.

Prosecutors argue he is also the mastermind behind a worldwide network selling extreme videos containing child sex and torture.

“They were the most devastating thing I have ever seen,” prosecutor Ruby Malanog said.

“I cried when I was watching them, in fact I feel like crying just now while talking about it.

“It was hard to believe what I was seeing, that somebody could do those things to children.”

It is understood the baby girl has been returned to her parents but is deeply traumatised.

Scully was arrested in February and charged with multiple counts of sexual abuse, cyber sex, torture, rape, human trafficking and murder.

An 11-year-old girl’s body was also found buried bellow a house rented by the accused.

Prosecutors allege Scully sexually abused and strangled her.

Another eight female victims aged up to 13 are also being held in witness protection while Scully pleads not guilty in court.

The court hearings are expected to take years to complete.

On the night before Scully’s hearings, chief prosecutor of northern Mindanao region Jaime Umpa called for the reintroduction of the death penalty, meaning Scully would be executed.

Under current Philippine laws, Scully would be released after serving 30 years jail before being deported to Australia.

"We don't believe this is sufficient for these crimes that were committed," Mr Umpa said.

• Like 2

I wouldn't give him the death penalty. I would put him in the most scum infested, filthy prison in the country. I would put him in the cell with the biggest, meanest, bad assed Filipino prisoners they could find. I would then pay them for every time they sodomized him, making him scream and beg for mercy. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2

No Paul,  I think he would crave that kind of victimization...  Just stick him in solitary confinement in hot a sticky hole somewhere in Mindano.  Dont allow anyone to talk to him.... even his jailers.  No Mail.. No TV , No Internet....  NO connection.   Let him think about it for 30 years..all alone.  

• Like 2