Calls for death penalty for Australian child sex predator

greatplace

greatplace

If this guy is found guilty he is in big shit

69 cases

Monday, September 12, 2016
peter-gerard-scully-arraigned-at-regiona

Peter Gerard Scully during his arraignment last year at the Regional Trial Court Branch 37, Cagayan de Oro City. (SunStar File Photo)

THE counsel of accused Australian pedophile Peter Gerard Scully said they have not received a copy from the Department of Justice (DOJ) indicting his client for 69 criminal cases but said his client is "ready and waiting" for the trial to begin.

Lawyer Adonis Gumahad learned that Scully has been charged for 8 counts of qualified trafficking in persons, 2 counts of rape by sexual intercourse, 6 counts of rape by sexual assault, 9 counts of child abuse, 25 counts of photo and video voyeurism, 4 counts of child p*ornography, 5 counts of syndicated child p*ornography, and 5 counts of indecent and obscene shows and publications.

“The DOJ has to furnish us with the official copy before we can assess our next legal action,” Gumahad said.

Gumahad, however, said that Scully became his client only this year that he could not elaborate the status of the case handled by the DOJ.

"During that time pag file and pag-process sa DOJ dili ako ang naghawid, 2016 na ko naghawid sa kaso and I don't know kung naka-file ang kanhi abogado ni Scully og counter before," Gumahad said.

Gumahad is currently handling Scully's cases specifically on trafficking in persons and the 6 counts of rape by sexual assault filed by two minors in the city.

Gumahad said the first presentation of the prosecution's witnesses is initially scheduled on September 20.

The DOJ is expected to file the charges to courts in the areas where the crime had been committed.

"DOJ Manila man nag handle they will file it sa mga korte kung asa na-commit ang crime mostly ana nga mga kaso is sa CDO (Cagayan de Oro) ang area except atong sa Surigao nga namatay ang biktima."

A native of Melbourne, Australia, Scully arrived in the Philippines in 2011 where he sets up a cybersex trade, filming minors from impoverished families.

Authorities arrested Scully in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon by virtue of six arrest warrants issued by a local Regional Trial Court in February 2015 in connection to the sexual and physical abuse allegedly committed in Apovel Subdivision in Barangay Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City.

Scully has been detained at the Cagayan de Oro City Jail since 2015.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woodchopper

• Hy H

• Woolf

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not without a very thorough and prolonged beating first!    They could raise all sorts of money for charity offering the highest bidder the privilege. 

This is the kind of guy who needs a bullet in the back of his head.

no i disagree jail in the philippines is far worse. he will get what he deserves, day by day year by year until his untimely death

He's in trouble, alright. I wonder what has happened to the murder charges against him?

The murder charges were dropped because they fall under one of the other charges, I don;t remember if that was qualified trafficking or the violence against children.act. He will rot and die in Philippine jail, found guilty or not.

Edited by shadow
  • Like 3

• Like 6
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Not without a very thorough and prolonged beating first! 

They could raise all sorts of money for charity offering the highest bidder the privilege. 

• Like 7

A bullet is too good for scum like this.

Lock him up with others inmates and let's see them tear this piece of dirt to pieces, slowly, very slowly.

And they should video and show all pedo filth so they can see what their end reward will be.

I don't advocate killing any person but the likes of this are not human they are scum, so I hope they kill the scum, slowly.  

• Like 5

Notice the phrase "what drove me to it"?

Nothing drove him -  he found out he could so he did.

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

Wow. that is depressing. God bless the children.

Notice the phrase "what drove me to it"?

Nothing drove him -  he found out he could so he did.

..................damn right!

• Like 1

seen that,!!  what a nasty piece of work..  i hope he wil get what he deserves..!!

A_Simple_Man

So they let him get away with shit until he reached a magic number of crimes that would look good in the press?  If he is guilty of all these charges, why didn't someone accuse him when he had 10 or 20 or 30 or so crimes 'under his belt' so to speak.

I REALLY REALLY REally  Wish  Aussie 60 minutes had not interacted with him.        I believe that is exactly what he was craving for.      They should just put him in isolation..in a hole  and leave him there for the rest of his life.  That would be his kinds worst punishment.     He must of loved  being "Hannibal Lechter"  .  

• Like 2
Kabisay-an gid

I REALLY REALLY REally  Wish  Aussie 60 minutes had not interacted with him.        I believe that is exactly what he was craving for.      They should just put him in isolation..in a hole  and leave him there for the rest of his life.  That would be his kinds worst punishment.     He must of loved  being "Hannibal Lechter"  .  

What he REALLY REALLY REALLY needs is to be walked out in the middle of the biggest garbage dump in Mindanao, and somebody put a 3-inch magnum round of 12-gauge 00 buckshot in the back of his head at point-blank range. If his family wants to claim his body, tell them to walk out in the dump and get it.

What he REALLY REALLY REALLY needs is to be walked out in the middle of the biggest garbage dump in Mindanao, and somebody put a 3-inch magnum round of 12-gauge 00 buckshot in the back of his head at point-blank range. If his family wants to claim his body, tell them to walk out in the dump and get it.

I disagree. That is a fast painless execution, he doesn't deserve that. He deserves something very slow and painful like being dipped in hot oil while listening to Justin Beiber. Post it on Youtube for other scum to watch.

Edited by shadow
  • Like 2