Daughter of late British peer killed in Philippines drug war

It's an addiction of his, maybe? Oh my goodness that means that we are all his pushers......

Exactly, 50,000 pesos for each of you :)

sooooo many.... I'm RICCHHH BIIIATTCHHH

I drink maybe 2 or 3 times per year. Wine or Sparkling Wine depending on the mood. Hey, who doesn't like bubbles? :D

Seriously though, My addiction is with life. I have a DRD4 mutation which causes novelty seeking behavior. When I experience something new, my brain releases the same neurotransmitters as a cocaine drug addict. All I have to do to get a high is go learn something new, find something new, or experience something new. The only difference between me and a drug addict is which gene is mutated. While my genetics do give me a predisposition to addictive behavior -- they also give me a predisposition to getting bored / becoming tolerant with things easily. I'll experience things until my body stops giving me the novelty high and then move on to something else. Drugs included.. I've tried extensively almost everything under the sun (during my college years) and did not get addicted to, nor am I addicted this day to anything.

Oh ya, and the only pharma drugs I will take are antibiotics or antifungals if the need arises. I've never had to take antifungals though.

I'm just a libertarian who doesn't believe that it's ok for any government of the world to kill it's own citizens without a trial. I'm all for the death penalty for extreme crimes as long as the person has been convicted beyond a reason of a doubt. There will still be innocents killed. But a fraction of the innocents who will be killed with random shoot outs, kidnappings, abductions, etc on the streets by people who 'think' they know.

Edited by senseless
  • Like 4
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• senseless

• RogerDuMond

• spydoo

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you have a sister? A daughter? Nieces?   I think all decent people can find sympathy in their hearts for anyone who goes astray, nevermind for the end result of their actions whether legal or ill

If that day ever comes Linc will have very few members .   But then I am sure you are aware of that. Which leads me to ask why you are here associating with such people ???

My father was a wife / child beater and drunkard .     I am an alcoholic but I never allowed it to interfere with me providing a very good living for my family and In 48 years of marriage I never hu

JamesMusslewhite

Trying to lead the blind to the light. Trying to make conservatives realize that they aren't conservative. Annoyance with society, stupidity, rash actions, etc. It's like, hey, people on methamphetamines are creating problems by being irrational, impulsive, and in general, drug addict behavior. I know, let's be irrational, rash and stupid ourselves! lets just kill them all in the street! But, at the same time, lets give similar molecules, with similar effects to our kids!

I still visit occasionally because news stories pop up here that don't pop up elsewhere. But every time there's some stupid shit thread like this too along with the good stuff. Being trolled by conservatives who have no conservative values.

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

• Like 1

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

Come on, at least make some comments on how applauding of this behavior is not conservative in any way shape or form. I know you're a conservative. I remember some of your past posts. I also know you're ex-military. Of anyone on here, you're probably one of the few that would recognize the truth in my words.

Come on, at least make some comments on how applauding of this behavior is not conservative in any way shape or form. I know you're a conservative. I remember some of your past posts. I also know you're ex-military. Of anyone on here, you're probably one of the few that would recognize the truth in my words.

There's a big difference between recognizing truths and kissing ass. I would have never said the same words to you. You're one of the ones who I already know would never see a truth. A fake conservative lost cause. Sorry :/ -- Isn't there a 'davao is so safe' thread you could be trolling? I'm sure there's one around here somewhere. Look for it! I'd love to see another one of your conservative comments about how safe davao is because Duterte is a ruthless murderer! I've seen comments on those lines at least 20 times from you over the years.

What does "Limited government" mean to you? They are limited to killing people? :D

Edited by senseless
Davaoeno

There's a big difference between recognizing truths and kissing ass. I would have never said the same words to you. You're one of the ones who I already know would never see a truth. A fake conservative lost cause. Sorry :/ -- Isn't there a 'davao is so safe' thread you could be trolling? I'm sure there's one around here somewhere. Look for it! I'd love to see another one of your conservative comments about how safe davao is because Duterte is a ruthless murderer! I've seen comments on those lines at least 20 times from you over the years.

actually you are wrong. I have never described Duterte as a " ruthless murderer" .

actually you are wrong. I have never described Duterte as a " ruthless murderer" .

Correct, you never used those words. You just praised him.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/43817-keeping-davao-safe-and-liveable/#entry412793

And no matter what ones thoughts are on the matter you have to admit one thing- Dutertes methods work !! Crime in Davao-especially serious crime - has been greatly reduced.

Sure, wholesale killing will definitely be effective. lol.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/60878-criminals-told-leave-davao-or-suffer-consequences/#entry669263

You wont find many do-gooders in Davao complaining about Duterte's methods- mostly because people really appreciate being able to live in peace. 

Of course policies like his are always subject to possible abuse- but in 7 terms there have been few complaints about abuse - and certainly no suggestion that poor people get less law and order than rich people

I bet those complaints 'disappear'.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/63060-who-will-protect-you-from-the-protectors-davao-safe-for-foreigners-or-not/

A whole thread about how the duterte family acts with impunity that you started. You even seem scared to stand up for a foreigner who was treated improperly by the vice mayor. So which is it, are you scared? or does his method work? Or does it work and you're scared? And if you're scared for speaking out about injustice, does that mean that davao is REALLY a safe place to live? If it means that someone only needs to be upset with you to legally kill you. It doesn't seem like a very safe place at all.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/27280-protecting-foreigners/page-2#entry273476

Oh, sorry -- I'm totally wrong.. You're not a conservative, you're a liberal... Could've fooled me... I don't really see any difference in your behavior when compared to the 'glass parking lot the mid east' conservatives.. But hey, at least you live in a city where you feel so safe while admitting that your feeling of safety is only due to mass murderers :D

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/27280-protecting-foreigners/page-2#entry273504

And this headshot comment where he's in near complete astonishment.. lol.. see ? I'm not sure what liberal tendencies you have; but you may not be near as liberal as you think.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/27280-protecting-foreigners/page-2#entry273540

In this comment you directly contradict what you say later. In this post you think the citizens of davao will keep durterte in check. I guess things changed over 2 years because by 2013 you were scared to say anything yourself if he's gone too far for fear that YOU might disappear... But hey, at least it's 'safe'?? Define your terms of 'safe' lol.

There's a bunch more, you have 12,000 pages of results in google. I'm bored of trolling through your old comments. They're all there. You are correct you never described him as a ruthless murderer.. That's an attribute I associated to him on your behalf :). You knew what was going on and approve(d) of it because 'you felt safe'.

Sorry paul didn't see your reply until after i posted. Took me awhile to put this one together. Just delete it if you want. don't care.

Edited by senseless
  • Like 2
Skywalker

I'm not absolutely convinced that the 'daughter of a British Peer' has any bearing on the story, except to make it (possibly) more interesting.  It doesn't matter what level of society you come from in the UK, the Law applies to all regardless.

Now, that statement certainly couldn't be made with any confidence here in the Philippines, where position and rank often excludes the holders from justice.

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

"The power of the executive to cast a man in prison without formulating any charge known to the law and particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all totalitarian government...." Winston Churchill

So every drug pusher and users that gets murdered over the next 6 years will be counted as EJK and blame it on Duterte?

The drug underworld are dirty business.  They've been killing each other just fine without Duterte.

If all these deaths are because of Duterte, do you also believe that there will be zero death in the drug underworld if Duterte resigns?

• Like 1

well maybe after he finishes dealing the lead to the drug lords then the gambling lords then them evil guys who sell sex and last but not least the people who sell fire water ...

He'll shoot the cocks? :D They're so annoying and brainless, undeserving of a head.

RogerDuMond

Handle what cases?

A case implies they're apprehended and going to get a fair trial.

The thousands of cases that are waiting in the severely overcrowded jails since the surrender was instituted.

If they're gunned down in the street by mindless fanatics rhee is no case.

It is estimated that less than 1000 have been killed by anti-drug groups including police.

Even if you totally ignore drug cases, it takes, on average, about five years to get a case through the Philippine justice system (the courts). Given that a president is only in office for six years, no president could have any impact on drug trafficking in the Philippines, if they waited for the courts to act on every case. Fixers exist in the Philippines because processes are broken (and fixers are everywhere). Would anybody expect that, given how broken the justice system is in the Philippines, there wouldn't be fixes worked out to get justice (regardless of the broken system)?

Duterte has sworn to end drug trafficking in the Philippines, and the majority of Filipinos support that. Was anybody so naive that they were expecting that there wouldn't be any shortcuts? Hopefully, Duterte will get around to fixing the justice system (and the rest of government as well), but right now, he is going after drug trafficking due to its ability to corrupt at all levels of government. He is a smart man, and he knows that he has to deal with the corrupted in government as well as the source of their corruption, so I suspect that we will see a lot of things change during his term as president (maybe even the form of government in the Philippines).

I see what you mean but I can see where this could get totally out of control. Vigilantes running wild are bound to produce a lot of collateral damage.

.. I'm bored of trolling ...

Come on, you have to do something for fun.

Edited by spydoo
  • Like 3