Daughter of late British peer killed in Philippines drug war

Give sympathy to the family - ok -  but I have none for drug dealers

"Going astray"  makes it sound like he and she made a wrong turn on the way to church.

Being a drug dealer is a very conscientious decision that results in the ruination of families and death of many people.

Drug dealers and pedos are on the same level and deserve the same punishment whatever country

Lamoe, I share your sentiments about drug dealers, but in my opinion , in a civilized society decisions about what a person " deserves" should be made by a court and not unknown gunman.

• Like 4
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• senseless

• RogerDuMond

• spydoo

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you have a sister? A daughter? Nieces?   I think all decent people can find sympathy in their hearts for anyone who goes astray, nevermind for the end result of their actions whether legal or ill

If that day ever comes Linc will have very few members .   But then I am sure you are aware of that. Which leads me to ask why you are here associating with such people ???

My father was a wife / child beater and drunkard .     I am an alcoholic but I never allowed it to interfere with me providing a very good living for my family and In 48 years of marriage I never hu

RogerDuMond

Lamoe, I share your sentiments about drug dealers, but in my opinion , in a civilized society decisions about what a person " deserves" should be made by a court and not unknown gunman.

There aren't enough judges to handle the cases and it isn't like they can go out and hire more.

Did you read about her father's five marriages, philandering, fraud and that he was a drug lord? If my father had been like that I'd probably have turned out worse than her. That's why I referred to the character of a decent person not being self-righteous, because they don't think they're so good that in the same situation they'd be better.

to what end? Bad parents, bad neighbors, bad genes, etc, etc. You could take out the whole concept of free will and declare all criminals innocent, because it's true - all our decisions and behavior are influenced or built by factors outside of our control. We're but products of inherited genes and the surrounding environment.

• Like 1

There aren't enough judges to handle the cases and it isn't like they can go out and hire more.

Handle what cases? If they're gunned down in the street by mindless fanatics rhee is no case. A case implies they're apprehended and going to get a fair trial.
fivestarph

I'm surprised it took so long for the UK press to pick up on this story.

A lovable rogue would be the best description for her father Tony Moynihan.

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

I'm surprised it took so long for the UK press to pick up on this story.

A lovable rogue would be the best description for her father Tony Moynihan.

Even with all the fancy titles in Texas the would be called 'privileged white trash'...

• Like 2
Irenicus
I am an alcoholic but I never allowed it to interfere with me providing a very good living for my family and In 48 years of marriage I never hurt wife or daughter.  

Sorry, brother, but if you are an alcoholic (active or in recovery), you've definitely hurt your family.

"Hurt family" is Rule One in the Active Addicts Handbook.

Available on Amazon.

EDIT: Does anyone know how many foreigners have been killed in the drug crackdown.  Considering the majority of foreigners in the Philippines are Asian (and that the Chinese have been fingered more than once in shabu production/supply), I wonder if it's just being swept under the Reporting Rug.

There also has to be white porenyers moving product as well....... Just a matter of time.

Edited by Irenicus

Sorry, brother, but if you are an alcoholic (active or in recovery), you've definitely hurt your family.

"Hurt family" is Rule One in the Active Addicts Handbook.

Available on Amazon.

EDIT: Does anyone know how many foreigners have been killed in the drug crackdown.  Considering the majority of foreigners in the Philippines are Asian (and that the Chinese have been fingered more than once in shabu production/supply), I wonder if it's just being swept under the Reporting Rug.

There also has to be white porenyers moving product as well....... Just a matter of time.

Hurt as in physically  abused them -

Daughter  is now 40  - had a discussion with her about  my / her family history on my dad's side -  she said she never knew  - kids  always know  if you're not careful.

Headshot

Handle what cases? If they're gunned down in the street by mindless fanatics rhee is no case. A case implies they're apprehended and going to get a fair trial.

Even if you totally ignore drug cases, it takes, on average, about five years to get a case through the Philippine justice system (the courts). Given that a president is only in office for six years, no president could have any impact on drug trafficking in the Philippines, if they waited for the courts to act on every case. Fixers exist in the Philippines because processes are broken (and fixers are everywhere). Would anybody expect that, given how broken the justice system is in the Philippines, there wouldn't be fixes worked out to get justice (regardless of the broken system)?

Duterte has sworn to end drug trafficking in the Philippines, and the majority of Filipinos support that. Was anybody so naive that they were expecting that there wouldn't be any shortcuts? Hopefully, Duterte will get around to fixing the justice system (and the rest of government as well), but right now, he is going after drug trafficking due to its ability to corrupt at all levels of government. He is a smart man, and he knows that he has to deal with the corrupted in government as well as the source of their corruption, so I suspect that we will see a lot of things change during his term as president (maybe even the form of government in the Philippines).

• Like 4

you play with fire.. don't complain you get burned,...

Someone warned ALL drugdealers not so long ago in the Philippines...

you want to deal in drugs, go live in holland..no one cares and the sentences are laughable..

Edited by toshi

Give sympathy to the family - ok -  but I have none for drug dealers

"Going astray"  makes it sound like he and she made a wrong turn on the way to church.

Being a drug dealer is a very conscientious decision that results in the ruination of families and death of many people.

Drug dealers and pedos are on the same level and deserve the same punishment whatever country

Ya, and alcoholic addicts, gambling addicts, etc... bunch of useless fecking trash... People who drink alcohol every day should be washed to the sea with their own blood. And all those drug addicts that are produced by the military, people who end up on pain killers from severe accidents / disabilities. My cousin was addicted to pain killers after having spinal surgery (he has several spine fused together with metal screws) -- They prescribed him with pain killers for years (He even had these patches which contained so much pain killers they would kill a normal person). Then, one day, they decided he shouldn't take them any more. Never mind the addiction he built up after years of consuming pain killers, or the pain he still continued to feel daily from his spinal injury and metal screws. They wanted him to stop immediately and cut him back to 25% of his normal daily dose. He should have, I mean, they said so, right? He instead started buying the same pills they gave him, but through a 'drug dealer' who was not a 'pharmacist'. He should be killed too.. fecking drug addicts. so useless... Due process? who needs that. Let's just shoot people in the streets. 

Now, I'm to see my psychiatrist so I can sit down for 5 minutes tell him I'm 'hyper' and have him give me amphetamines. But he's not a drug dealer, because, he's 'authorized' by the 'state'. You know, for so many people on here being supposed conservatives and libertarians... Well, I must be blind because I don't see any conservative or libertarian values passed through in the posts on LINC. You guys seem like liberals who think a nanny state should exist to exterminate and imprison people who disagree with you. Thought police detected!

Lets set this straight. Anyone, can do anything they want, as long as they don't interfere with someone else's right to do whatever they want. It's not a crime against humanity to take drugs. It's a crime against humanity to kill someone while on drugs. It's a crime against humanity to forcibly drug someone. It's not a crime against humanity to sit in your house and drink yourself to death. It's not a crime against humanity to sit in your house and smoke crack to death. However, if you go out stealing, committing illegal acts against others to buy your drugs? Yes, that is a crime and should be dealt with harshly. If you use slave labor to produce your drugs? Yes, that's illegal. If you use child labor to transport or sell drugs? Yes, that's illegal. Children should be protected as their minds aren't developed enough to make rational decisions on their own.

But lets just kill everyone, the kids, the addicts, the drug dealers, those who use who aren't addicts, anyone we think MIGHT be involved, anyone who has a family member who was involved, or anyone who is a friend of someone who is involved..

I really can't believe a forum full of self proclaimed conservatives and libertarians are all 'ra-ra-ra' over citizens being shot by their government in the street. I'd love to see the logic of how you twist democide into a justifiable and conservative behavior. You're in good company with democide. You're hanging out with Mao Zedong, Stalin, and other note worthy mass murderers. 

HAS NO ONE READ 1984, BRAVE NEW WORLD, ETC? DO YOU feckers EVEN REALIZE THE DRIBBLE YOU SPEW FROM YOUR SHIT STAINED SHIT HOLE?

Someone should start rounding up these shabu addicts, save them from death, take them to a psychiatrist and tell them what to say to the shrink so the shrink thinks they have ADHD. One script of methylphenidate hci coming right up (same shit you give your kids)! They'll then just be 'people with psychiatric problems' instead of 'drug addicts who need to be killed'.

Edited by senseless
  • Like 4
Davaoeno
People who drink alcohol every day should be washed to the sea with their own blood.

If that day ever comes Linc will have very few members .

But then I am sure you are aware of that. Which leads me to ask why you are here associating with such people ???

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 6
Skywalker

Due process? who needs that. Let's just shoot people in the streets. 

Hear Hear!   :killself:

But then I am sure you are aware of that. Which leads me to ask why you are here associating with such people ???

Trying to lead the blind to the light. Trying to make conservatives realize that they aren't conservative. Annoyance with society, stupidity, rash actions, etc. It's like, hey, people on methamphetamines are creating problems by being irrational, impulsive, and in general, drug addict behavior. I know, let's be irrational, rash and stupid ourselves! lets just kill them all in the street! But, at the same time, lets give similar molecules, with similar effects to our kids!

I still visit occasionally because news stories pop up here that don't pop up elsewhere. But every time there's some stupid shit thread like this too along with the good stuff. Being trolled by conservatives who have no conservative values.

Edited by senseless
  • Like 2
JamesMusslewhite

It's an addiction of his, maybe? Oh my goodness that means that we are all his pushers......

• Like 2