Paul

Posting News & Other Articles On This Site

Paul

Step 1. Open news article in question.
Step 2. Highlight text of article and Copy (Ctrl + c) article text.
Step 3. Open new topic window on Living in Cebu Forums, making sure to choose the correct forum for the article.
Step 4. Paste(Ctrl + v) text into text window of new topic.
Step 5. Highlight entire text, including the URL and click the quote icon, on the row of icons of the text window. This will enclose all text with quote tags.
Step 6. Post topic. 

Cebu City cops destroy video karera machines
Monday, September 19, 2016
CEBU. Members of the Special Weapons and Tactics team, along with Cebu City police personnel, destroy video karera machines they seized in their anti-gambling operations. (Tovya Kaiko Galeon)
CEBU. Members of the Special Weapons and Tactics team, along with Cebu City police personnel, destroy video karera machines they seized in their anti-gambling operations. (Tovya Kaiko Galeon)
AT LEAST 102 video karera machines and moli-moli were destroyed at the Cebu City Police Office (CCPO) Monday, September 19.
Police Regional Office Central Visayas Director Noel Taliño and CCPO Chief Senior Superintendent Joel Doria Jr. led the destruction of the machines.
Members of the Special Weapons and Tactics team also helped in the operation.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/09/19/cebu-city-cops-destroy-video-karera-machines-498527

• Like 7

Paul

Now, I have taken the time to make this post. I want members to take the time to post their articles accordingly. It isn't that difficult. 

Every article posted that I see, which isn't formatted this way, from this point forward, will be deleted. It isn't my job, or the staffs, to continually fix posts that members make.

If it is worth you posting it, it is worth you taking a few minutes to sort it properly. 

I don't want to hear anything about internet speeds. This has nothing to do with anyone's internet speed, anywhere. 

fred42

So we put quoted text into quote box...What about the link? Outside quote box OK?

Paul

So we put quoted text into quote box...What about the link? Outside quote box OK?

I would rather it be inside the quote tags, quoting the article. But, if it is in the post, it isn't that big of a deal, honestly.

Salty Dog

The quote icon has changed and now looks like this...

quote.JPG