Ex-US legislator says Filipino woman extorted him on Facebook

woodchopper

JamesMusslewhite

The real scammer is this oblivious family man having cyber-sex trying to convince himself that he somehow a victim..... he was only victimized by his own stupidity.

63c3a3a0a9bc8512d7831fb278dda902.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woodchopper

• smokey

• Scotsbloke

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't fix stupid. A guy in a first world country is scammed by a person in the third world country, who do I blame, the idiot stupid enough to get scammed. 

show me the scam part ... all I see is 2 consenting adults .... hummmm

Married with 2 children... gets into something online and then pays so called blackmail money... by paying he admits doing wrong ... in his mind at least he abused the trust of his family .... if it w

Posted Images

So just give the blackmailers a free pass to keep ripping people off at will? I blame both, but blackmail is a felony, plain and simple. When felonious activity goes unpunished, you just get more and more of it.

Who wants to give the scammer a free pass? Bust her ass and toss it in jail.

But at the same time I'm not seeing any sympathy for the retards that were scammed.

If his wife  paid any attention to him and made herself desirable he wouldnt have to go trolling the internet looking for sexual satisfaction.

:bashtroll:            :cooking:         :coffee:      another fine day just getting started

You can't fix stupid. A guy in a first world country is scammed by a person in the third world country, who do I blame, the idiot stupid enough to get scammed. 

Let's not be too hasty. Years ago, I was contacted by an elderly gentleman who wanted help locating a woman in the Philippines. Had you read his story, you would have learned he was elderly, lonely, and few years long widower. He had learned how to use the internet and began searching for someone, seeking happiness. A Filipina, who could have responded and been honest with him, chose, instead, to scam him out of thousands of dollars. 

Some people go looking due to loneliness. Unfortunately, it is ignorance, loneliness, or just wanting to trust someone, not always stupidity, that gets us in these situations.

• Like 4
Davaoeno

many of us in the West have been poorly prepared  for dealing with professional scammers and con artists !!  We have been educated and run businesses or had successful careers but when faced with someone who has been trained to scam from birth we are easy targets.  Actually our belief  that we are experienced in life works against us because it gives us a false sense of security .   Nothing makes us as vulnerable as the arrogant feeling that we know what we are doing !! haha

• Like 1

If his wife  paid any attention to him and made herself desirable he wouldnt have to go trolling the internet looking for sexual satisfaction.

there you go bragging about your women again...