Greetings from the southwest!

thebob

Kumusta ka?

I'm Bob and I spend about half of the year in Cebu each year, usually split into 3 visits. I lease a place in Basdiot (Panagsama Beach) and my long term, girlfriend runs a small restaurant downstairs.

I have been visiting Cebu since the mid 80's, and I am totally enchanted by the place, wart's n'all.

I'm not a big fan of the city, and tend to flee to the beach as soon as I arrive. I drive an old Toyota dropside truck. Best transport here, easy to carry 20+ family and friends to the beach for a BBQ! Other drivers get out of my way because it looks like a wreck, and they are not sure if my GF is driving! She sometimes has a few 'bumps'.

I live quite natively here, Nippa house/resto with fan and dipper shower.

Often visit Dgtte, and find it preferable to Cebu. Cheaper and much more laid back.

Some of you might know me.

Why am I posting now?

Well I'm interested in meeting larry (dgtte mechanic) he sounds like he could give me some help.

I'm interested in anything with an engine in it, unless it flies! and bicycles. I own about 12 bicycles, some people think that is excessive, but I don't think it's anywhere near enough.

Wants: I'm looking for a large pedicab, the Negros style ones with stainless fenders and 28' wheels! Also an antique motorbike!

Any questions? Fire away!

Bob.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

pretty soon they are going to have to put in an all Bob forum .. you guys are starting to pile up

No it's just Balay trying to make a comeback after being banned twice!

thebob
No it's just Balay trying to make a comeback after being banned twice!

I'm new here honest. I've seen Balay's postings and his avatar is spooky.

thebob
Maybe you are looking for Shadow?

Yeah he's the one, but I'm struggling to write 25 posts to get IM.

Kumusta ka?

I'm Bob and I spend about half of the year in Cebu each year, usually split into 3 visits. I lease a place in Basdiot (Panagsama Beach) and my long term, girlfriend runs a small restaurant downstairs.

I have been visiting Cebu since the mid 80's, and I am totally enchanted by the place, wart's n'all.

I'm not a big fan of the city, and tend to flee to the beach as soon as I arrive. I drive an old Toyota dropside truck. Best transport here, easy to carry 20+ family and friends to the beach for a BBQ! Other drivers get out of my way because it looks like a wreck, and they are not sure if my GF is driving! She sometimes has a few 'bumps'.

I live quite natively here, Nippa house/resto with fan and dipper shower.

Often visit Dgtte, and find it preferable to Cebu. Cheaper and much more laid back.

Some of you might know me.

Why am I posting now?

Well I'm interested in meeting larry (dgtte mechanic) he sounds like he could give me some help.

I'm interested in anything with an engine in it, unless it flies! and bicycles. I own about 12 bicycles, some people think that is excessive, but I don't think it's anywhere near enough.

Wants: I'm looking for a large pedicab, the Negros style ones with stainless fenders and 28' wheels! Also an antique motorbike!

Any questions? Fire away!

Bob.

Yes when I told Sem Villar that I knew exactly who you are, he had a hard time keeping a straight face. He should never play poker. Using a proxy server in Japan will not fool the people running this forum. We are just letting you have a little fun before we remove this alias like we did expatjohn.

thebob
Yes when I told Sem Villar that I knew exactly who you are, he had a hard time keeping a straight face. He should never play poker. Using a proxy server in Japan will not fool the people running this forum. We are just letting you have a little fun before we remove this alias like we did expatjohn.

I'm am not Balay , honestly. I am presently in Japan, and I will be arriving in Cebu Jan 28/29th.

If you still don't believe me how about a little wager? I noticed an appeal at the top of the page for the victims of the recent flooding and will donate a sum of your choosing if I am Balay. Of course if I turn out not to be Balay the converse will apply. How does that sound?

If you know people in Moalboal, then ask them about me. I'm quite well known there!

What evidence do you require? I could post a picture of me in Japan now, then meet you on the 28th of Jan in Cebu?

This is quite amusing to me, but honestly this is a case of mistaken identity.

P.S. I have no idea who Sem Villar is.

Edited by thebob