If buying from Amazon US - is Amazon PRIME of any benefit ?

Goetz1965

Actually I need again to buy from Amazon - worth 340Euro including 23Euro for shipping fees.

I don't need faster delivery as even the basic delivery is via UPS and roughly takes more that a week to cebu - never had bad experiences wit that before.

But as I order 2-3 times a year with Amazon I now ask myself if Amazon PRIME will be of any value for me - like lower or no shipping fees. (I dont need any of their online stuff - its just about lowering cost)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enuff

• rep1

• JonnyBravo

• Goetz1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are many benefits with Amazon prime, music (like spotify), tv/movies (like netflix) and free 2 day shipping on most items.   not living in usa probably the service won't benefit you at all.

From Prime's Terms and Conditions:   "Prime is limited to certain products sold by Amazon.com (or third-party merchants participating in the Fulfillment by Amazon program) on www.amazon.com that are

I use Amazon Fire Stick TV here and I was considering getting a prime membership for the music, films and stuff... I guess it depends on how much time you have for tv and music etc.

RogerDuMond

But as I order 2-3 times a year with Amazon I now ask myself if Amazon PRIME will be of any value for me - like lower or no shipping fees. (I dont need any of their online stuff - its just about lowering cost)

From Prime's Terms and Conditions:

"Prime is limited to certain products sold by Amazon.com (or third-party merchants participating in the Fulfillment by Amazon program) on www.amazon.com that are shipped to continental United States addresses, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, APO/FPO and U.S. territories, possessions and protectorates."

• Like 1

there are many benefits with Amazon prime, music (like spotify), tv/movies (like netflix) and free 2 day shipping on most items.

not living in usa probably the service won't benefit you at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3
JohnSurrey

there are many benefits with Amazon prime, music (like spotify), tv/movies (like netflix) and free 2 day shipping on most items.

not living in usa probably the service won't benefit you at all.

I use Amazon Fire Stick TV here and I was considering getting a prime membership for the music, films and stuff... I guess it depends on how much time you have for tv and music etc.

• Like 1

prime membership for the music, films and stuff...

The full US selection is not available here. Very limited so I did not renew my Prime membership.

nope it wouldn't.

Also check if the things you want is available from Amazon uk/de/fr/it/etc. Shipping from Europe is always cheaper and faster. The expected date on them is often miscalculated so you wouldn't really know the exact date... last time one of mine arrived one week early, another two weeks early :idontknow:

Kabisay-an gid

If you don't live in the continental U.S., a Prime account with Amazon U.S. definitely wouldn't be worth the money.

If you don't live in the continental U.S., a Prime account with Amazon U.S. definitely wouldn't be worth the money.

Depending on your use of the video & music.

Spotify costs more than Amazon Prime as does Netflix.

If you are able to use VPN to block your location the video could me beneficial.

The Amazon Fire Stick is great and jailbreaking it by adding Kodi is even better.

Kabisay-an gid

If you are able to use VPN to block your location the video could me beneficial.

The Amazon Fire Stick is great and jailbreaking it by adding Kodi is even better.

As another member in this thread already posted, and I agree with him completely:

The full US selection is not available here. Very limited so I did not renew my Prime membership.

As another member in this thread already posted, and I agree with him completely:

use a VPN!

• Like 1

Not if you live in the Philippines, and have a local debet or credit card to prove it. Spotify is then priced very attractively indeed.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
JohnSurrey

I didn't opt for Prime Membership because the only tv I really wanted was the BBC's IPlayer - I access that through a Smart DNS which I believe makes it look as if I am in London for the UK - maybe it looks like I'm in the US when I connect to something US... that may mean the full US selection is available here if you're set up right.

TheWhiteKnight

use a VPN!

Yup as far as all my devices are concerned they think I live in Los Angeles.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
JonnyBravo

Does anyone know if Kodi works in the PI?