Trip to yournila yesterday and had a couple nice surprises.

TheWhiteKnight

First of all you need to get the pronunciation right, it's Muh nee la

Are you really so naive to think that you'd leave Muhneela without at least one gate change? Silly man lol

I saw the Wendy's when I passed through last Dec but we weren't hungry at the time. I did eat at the BK at the mall in Ermita and thought it wasn't bad at all. I still remember the fries being really good which is more than I can say about the BK fries I had here in the US recently. Apparently they've changed.

I am no fan of the Muhneela VA but I hope they treated you good :)

BK used to have "America's Favorite Fries" is what they called them, and damn they were good, this was back around 1998.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

There's a Wendys on nearly every other corner of Shitnila.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWhiteKnight

And one in SM Clark too.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

And one in SM Clark too.

With a Superbar! 

SkyMan
Are you really so naive to think that you'd leave Muhneela without at least one gate change? Silly man lol

Usually the announcement that comes for PM flights a few minutes after it is supposed to depart is "Pax on flight 5J65433984994 (Do they really have so many flights they need more than 3 digits to ID them?) we're sorry to inform you your plane just landed in Cebu and will be coming back to get you in a couple hours, maybe."

I hope they treated you good

Hahaha well that wasn't so great.  I was supposed to go there in Feb but I had to cancel because of a wedding and the only replacement appointments available were while I was going to be in the US.  And they wouldn't renew my meds without an appointment.  When I got back from the US this was the first available which did get me some meds.  When I got there the Dr. was out sick.  I think they're going to renew the meds and send them to me but only enough until I go back in November.  I did get to throw the nurse for a loop though.  He hooked me up to the vitals machine and after 30 seconds or so it started beeping and flashing "Low Heart Rate" and 44.  He looked at it and checked the connections and asked me if I was ok.  I told him that's normal for me and I could make it lower if he wanted.  He kind of laughed and went back to his computer.  So I went into relax mode and after 45 seconds the beeping became a solid tone and 40 was blinking.  He looked over and I said told ya so. He asked me again if I felt ok, dizzy?  No, that's what a decade of marathon training can do for you.  Hahahahaha  Of course, now I have to worry about DVT on long flights.

And they can't spare us 2 or 3 WTFO?

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

Ahhh, so it was me that was mispronouncing it all this time lol

RogerDat

I was at McDees on Mactan last month, and had a Royal True Orange frosty, it was good and COLD, brain freeze!

They have a second flavor, chocko something.

TheWhiteKnight

It totally sucked to be honest. Better luck to you fellas.

post-17729-0-74399600-1472952829_thumb.jpg

post-17729-0-81429400-1472952834_thumb.jpeg

Everytime I go to a Wendys, the burger taste different than the last time I went.  Sometimes the texture of the bun is different, sometimes the burger is tough, sometimes the bacon is cut thicker.

When I say the burger in Wendy's is good, what I mean is that particular burger I just ate is good.

One time when I was at Wendys, the burger I got was great.  After my first bite, I knew I have to slow down and savor this burger because I may never get another one like this for a long time.

• Like 1