Sign in to follow this  
spydoo

Did anyone get married in a neighbouring country?

spydoo

For anyone who can't watch videos, it's about a foreigner who married a Filipina who wanted to get married in Hongkers. The reason why will amaze you...  No, seriously it was because she was already married with two kids.

RogerDat

Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.youtube.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

oztony

Tourism , call centres , OFW's and......... scamming , all a part of the Gross National Product of the Philippines..... :)

• Like 2

AlwaysRt

Firefox has not connected to this website.

Looks like it is your settings or something, Since you had the same issue here I opened my Firefox version 47.0.1 works fine in that and chrome for me.

Monsoon

I have zero sympathy for this muppet. 

Rushing into anything without doing proper due diligence is a bad idea. Major life events are certainly no exception!

SkyMan

Could have joined LinC and saved a lot of time and money but nooooooooooo.  And if the brother was really the other husband, he could have died.  SIASD.

And try not to waste 5 minutes of video for a 45 second story.

Edited by SkyMan