Sign in to follow this  
Alfred E. Neuman

"Street Food" Ayala Area

Alfred E. Neuman

Checked out a friend's stall selling funnel cakes, my kid liked it. Others selling pasta, takoyaki, barbecue, beer, mixed drinks.. It's called Sugbo Mercado if you want to pass time. Sumilon Drive Cebu business park.

• Like 1

Mikal

Checked out a friend's stall selling funnel cakes, my kid liked it. Others selling pasta, takoyaki, barbecue, beer, mixed drinks.. It's called Sugbo Mercado if you want to pass time. Sumilon Drive Cebu business park.

Did you mean IT Park?  The tents in front of the Avida towers?

Salty Dog

IT Park and Cebu Business Park are two entirely different places.

• Like 1

Alfred E. Neuman

Weekends only.

Mikal

:killself:

CommanderData

Did you mean IT Park?  The tents in front of the Avida towers?

Sugbo Mercado is running in two places now.

Original setup is at the IT Park in front of Avida Towers, the only one I have actually been to... Runs Thursday through Saturday.

The one out by Ayala in Cebu Business Park was only started a couple months ago. It is open earlier in the day, and closes earlier than the IT Park one (which tends to go until 1AM or later). I think they may be open Friday through Sunday instead too, not sure about the days.

Mikal

Sugbo Mercado is running in two places now.

Original setup is at the IT Park in front of Avida Towers, the only one I have actually been to... Runs Thursday through Saturday.

The one out by Ayala in Cebu Business Park was only started a couple months ago. It is open earlier in the day, and closes earlier than the IT Park one (which tends to go until 1AM or later). I think they may be open Friday through Sunday instead too, not sure about the days.

Thanks, got it now.  And found the location.  We would have walked over to check it out yesterday but it wasn't at all clear where (to me) where it was.