The Kind of Filipina You Take to the USA

cvgtpc1

That's an easy answer. You take your wife to the USA when... You want to pay alimony, pay child support (if applicable) lose all your money. A pre nup will do you no good by the way. I've heard too many stories about Filipinas getting G their Citizenship then wanting to get divorced. Don't think for a minute she won't want everything there iPad iPhone macbook clothes jewelry etc etc etc. They may look and act innocent but see how things change once you get to the states with her. I know for a fact you will ignore my words. For I brought a Filipina to the states and married her. She said she wanted a 5 peso engagement ring when we were here in the Philippines processing her visa. She asked for NOTHING here in the Philippines. Once in USA personality number 2 came out. $6,000 engagement ring, clothes and shoes worth thousands of dollars, every newest gadget available. Jewelry. The list goes on. I have many friends who have been in the same boat as me. I know your mad at me and I truly wish you the best if luck. But Statistics show things will go aray eventually. Some Filipinas are just like Mermaids. Fake blinding love until they eat you alive!

I suspect your downfall was you made the well intentioned mistake of hooking her up with Filipinas you knew in the US when she got there. Thought they'd help teach her the ropes, that it'd be great for her to make friends, etc and it backfired to your detriment. Thing is you think you're being a great guy and you don't know its a mistake till its too late. I've seen that happen many times.

OK… So, by reading their posts here, colemanlee married good, so did Dafey, tommax, A_Simple_Man, Lee, broaden, bmoore, USMC-Retired, Tomaw, Skyman, Calasiabound, ex231, all happily married to honest, hard-working, beautiful Filipinas, me included… Sooooo, what's the problem? There isn't any, it seems... haha :D

Hey, you left me out...32 years!

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skywalker

• tomaw

• Dafey

• spydoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will be lucky to find one that understands your jokes....been married to the wife for something like five years...every time I tell a joke she just gives me the deer in the headlights look...

Possibly, but sometimes truth needs to be put out there doesn't it?  I don't mind being viewed as the bad guy though, it comes with the territory.  I've also lived in SE Asia for a very long time, and

When I dated I made it clear I was not moving back to the US.  Some of the girls are just looking for a visa.  Anyone can change their mind after a while but we've been living here 8 years now.  She's

Posted Images

Hahaha, says the guy who has been here three times as a 2 week millionaire, the last time 10 years ago.

But I, along with a few others, are waiting for you to arrive with your great plan.  Thought it was going to happen this year?  You talk a lot, but your actual experience is absolutely minimal.

You're way off topic. This topic is about bringing a Filipina back to the U.S. and marrying her, nothing about living in The Philippines. As far as what the topic is really about I'm probably more qualified to talk about it than you. I've been happily married to a Filipina for the past 10 years living in the U.S.
  • Like 3
sugbu777
Hey, you left me out...32 years!

Me and the Mrs. coming up on 35 years. While married we have lived in the Philippines, US (CA, NV, WA), Marshall Islands and Guam (three different times on Guam).

Edited by sugbu777
  • Like 6
spydoo

You're way off topic. This topic is about bringing a Filipina back to the U.S. and marrying her, nothing about living in The Philippines. As far as what the topic is really about I'm probably more qualified to talk about it than you. I've been happily married to a Filipina for the past 10 years living in the U.S.

Haha, comeback of the week.

• Like 1
SkyMan

Me and the Mrs. coming up on 35 years. While married we have lived in the Philippines, US (CA, NV, WA), Marshall Islands and Guam (three different times on Guam).

So your secret is to keep her occupied with packing and unpacking then?

• Like 3
sugbu777

So your secret is to keep her occupied with packing and unpacking then?

Ha ha! I got a big kick out of that.  Many years in the military and other gov't service kept us moving around. Lots of packing and unpacking for sure. She has also held jobs in all of those locations. She's not working now. Collecting her Social Security.

• Like 2
Soupeod

I suspect your downfall was you made the well intentioned mistake of hooking her up with Filipinas you knew in the US when she got there. Thought they'd help teach her the ropes, that it'd be great for her to make friends, etc and it backfired to your detriment. Thing is you think you're being a great guy and you don't know its a mistake till its too late. I've seen that happen many times.

That is exactly what happened to me.  

• Like 2
newtocebu

i would take 1 that owned a bar with a considerable "stash of cash" of her own,,she should also have suitable housing in phils for "holidaze",,can drive and cook american/western!

then i would work on "improving her",,,,,,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

Our good friend and neighbour in the Philippines fitted this exact criteria, and was ( and still is ) absolutely gorgeous!!

Now that my Mrs is in Australia, its inevitable that she will leave me ( supposedly ), so i will rush straight back to the Philippines and shack up with the neighbour and start the process again..

• Like 2
newtocebu

Our good friend and neighbour in the Philippines fitted this exact criteria, and was ( and still is ) absolutely gorgeous!!

Now that my Mrs is in Australia, its inevitable that she will leave me ( supposedly ), so i will rush straight back to the Philippines and shack up with the neighbour and start the process again..

No more PMs asking for this lady's details!!

She is my back up plan lol