The Kind of Filipina You Take to the USA

USMC-Retired

Well I've been married to a Filipina in my own country for 10 years now with no regrets. Has it occurred to you that just maybe your the one with a problem?

Postal order outlawed? What century are you living in?

He has a whole lot of truth to what he is saying.  There are so many that travel to the Philippines and are selfish to the end.  They do not care what happens beyond today or tomorrow.  They destroy families and lives.  

He has many truths about taking them back to the west also.  Where they believed they were gods gift to be jilted as soon as they step on the soil from the plane.  

It is is harsh but it is very true.  I do not think he means ill will but it is a warning to those that come and go.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaw

• Skywalker

• miles-high

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will be lucky to find one that understands your jokes....been married to the wife for something like five years...every time I tell a joke she just gives me the deer in the headlights look...

Possibly, but sometimes truth needs to be put out there doesn't it?  I don't mind being viewed as the bad guy though, it comes with the territory.  I've also lived in SE Asia for a very long time, and

When I dated I made it clear I was not moving back to the US.  Some of the girls are just looking for a visa.  Anyone can change their mind after a while but we've been living here 8 years now.  She's

Posted Images

ricardo123#

You will be lucky to find one that understands your jokes....been married to the wife for something like five years...every time I tell a joke she just gives me the deer in the headlights look... :db:

I have been thinking about this the last few days... and being conscious of when we laugh... because she and I laugh a lot... she GETS my humor. I never really took the time to analyze it because it just fit so well but I see now that it is maybe one of the more important things between us... we GET eachother.. an understanding that just meshes that carries over to it all.. could not explain it even if I wanted too. I have been married 3 times.. all to american women. Kind of sad that after 63 years I finally get a clue of what a relationship is when it is good.

Edited by ricardo123#
  • Like 5
throttleplate

back in 2007 living in las vegas before i moved to the ph i was having an affair with a married panay originally from cebu and she had 2 years to go before her green card and she was hoping i would wait for her to get divorce. She doesnt love her husband but he had a big house and pension and she has 2 kids to support in the ph so it was to her advantage to come to usa. She was cold as ice in her heart when she spoke about her husband. This woman was 39yrs old at the time i met her and very sexy, met her as she was working at a grocery store in the video department and she hit on me while she was sporting a huge diamond ring.

• Like 1
TheWhiteKnight

I have been thinking about this the last few days... and being conscious of when we laugh... because she and I laugh a lot... she GETS my humor. I never really took the time to analyze it because it just fit so well but I see now that it is maybe one of the more important things between us... we GET eachother.. an understanding that just meshes that carries over to it all.. could not explain it even if I wanted too. I have been married 3 times.. all to american women. Kind of sad that after 63 years I finally get a clue of what a relationship is when it is good.

Yup, I don't know how someone could be with a woman who didn't get their humor. It's a big part of a connection between people, me thinks.

When dating I always thought it was a red flag when a girl said she wanted to get out of the Philippines, I only dated a girl that was fine with going wherever I wanted whether living here or not.

is it not the kind of girl who would literally follow you everywhere?? what would she do after you pass?

colemanlee

Kind of sad that after 63 years I finally get a clue of what a relationship is when it is good.

I always thought it was better late than never...

• Like 3
cvgtpc1

back in 2007 living in las vegas before i moved to the ph i was having an affair with a married panay originally from cebu and she had 2 years to go before her green card and she was hoping i would wait for her to get divorce. She doesnt love her husband but he had a big house and pension and she has 2 kids to support in the ph so it was to her advantage to come to usa. She was cold as ice in her heart when she spoke about her husband. This woman was 39yrs old at the time i met her and very sexy, met her as she was working at a grocery store in the video department and she hit on me while she was sporting a huge diamond ring.

Damn....accidently hit like on this instead of quote and can't unlike in Tapatalk....

I hope her old man found out, divorced her before that two years was up and had her deported.

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

He has a whole lot of truth to what he is saying.  There are so many that travel to the Philippines and are selfish to the end.  They do not care what happens beyond today or tomorrow.  They destroy families and lives.  

He has many truths about taking them back to the west also.  Where they believed they were gods gift to be jilted as soon as they step on the soil from the plane.  

It is is harsh but it is very true.  I do not think he means ill will but it is a warning to those that come and go.

And what goes for him goes for everybody, right?

When I was dating one of the first questions I'd ask was "do you want to live in the US?". My wife said no and that was the answer I was looking for. Ironically due to events and my choice we are now living in the US. When my wife was going through the visa process she met a pinay during the medical portion that was also getting her visa. Her plan was to get to the US and then "find a better/younger guy".

I really don't think I'd bring one back to the US without living with her for a while in the Philippines. I wonder what the fail rate is for the guys that meet online, come for a visit and then immediately fall in love, go back home and begin working on a fiance visa? Crazy.

When I was dating one of the first questions I'd ask was "do you want to live in the US?". My wife said no and that was the answer I was looking for. Ironically due to events and my choice we are now living in the US. When my wife was going through the visa process she met a pinay during the medical portion that was also getting her visa. Her plan was to get to the US and then "find a better/younger guy".

I really don't think I'd bring one back to the US without living with her for a while in the Philippines. I wonder what the fail rate is for the guys that meet online, come for a visit and then immediately fall in love, go back home and begin working on a fiance visa? Crazy.

I've been happily married with my Filipina wife living in the U.S.for the past 10 years now. I think the difference between those that fail and those that succeed is time and honesty. If a guy is only sexually turned on and doesn't take time to know the girl he may be in trouble. This also goes for the girl. Also he shouldn't act like he's rich when he's not. Even if he is things can change. I met my wife online at first but then made 3 trips to the Philippines over 3 years before asking her to marry me. Edited by tomaw
  • Like 1

I've been happily married with my Filipina wife living in the U.S.for the past 10 years now. I think the difference between those that fail and those that succeed is time and honesty. If a guy is only sexually turned on and doesn't take time to know the girl he may be in trouble. This also goes for the girl. Also he shouldn't act like he's rich when he's not. Even if he is things can change. I met my wife online at first but then made 3 trips to the Philippines over 3 years before asking her to marry me.

I believe that you found a good one but I have my doubts about that being the typical end result.

All pinays are "honest", just ask them. In fact you don't even have to ask, they volunteer that info "I'm honest and want serious relationship" .. hahaha I  never met so many convincing and creative liars in my life until I began interacting with pinays. Sure, there are good ones, but you have to sort through a lot of losers to find them unless you're lucky enough to stumble upon a good one early on.

• Like 4
USMC-Retired

And what goes for him goes for everybody, right?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. The words "many truths" and "whole lot of truths" would imply that it is not for everyone. Just saying that it has value.

• Like 2
familyguy

I have around 6 months dating time in the philippines. My goal is to find a wife to take to the usa.

That's an easy answer. You take your wife to the USA when... You want to pay alimony, pay child support (if applicable) lose all your money. A pre nup will do you no good by the way. I've heard too many stories about Filipinas getting G their Citizenship then wanting to get divorced. Don't think for a minute she won't want everything there iPad iPhone macbook clothes jewelry etc etc etc. They may look and act innocent but see how things change once you get to the states with her. I know for a fact you will ignore my words. For I brought a Filipina to the states and married her. She said she wanted a 5 peso engagement ring when we were here in the Philippines processing her visa. She asked for NOTHING here in the Philippines. Once in USA personality number 2 came out. $6,000 engagement ring, clothes and shoes worth thousands of dollars, every newest gadget available. Jewelry. The list goes on. I have many friends who have been in the same boat as me. I know your mad at me and I truly wish you the best if luck. But Statistics show things will go aray eventually. Some Filipinas are just like Mermaids. Fake blinding love until they eat you alive!

• Like 2
TheWhiteKnight

That's an easy answer. You take your wife to the USA when... You want to pay alimony, pay child support (if applicable) lose all your money. A pre nup will do you no good by the way. I've heard too many stories about Filipinas getting G their Citizenship then wanting to get divorced. Don't think for a minute she won't want everything there iPad iPhone macbook clothes jewelry etc etc etc. They may look and act innocent but see how things change once you get to the states with her. I know for a fact you will ignore my words. For I brought a Filipina to the states and married her. She said she wanted a 5 peso engagement ring when we were here in the Philippines processing her visa. She asked for NOTHING here in the Philippines. Once in USA personality number 2 came out. $6,000 engagement ring, clothes and shoes worth thousands of dollars, every newest gadget available. Jewelry. The list goes on. I have many friends who have been in the same boat as me. I know your mad at me and I truly wish you the best if luck. But Statistics show things will go aray eventually. Some Filipinas are just like Mermaids. Fake blinding love until they eat you alive!

Is she with a young stud now?

USMC-Retired

Does not happen when you spend quality boots on the ground with your wife.  I am not talking a two or three week visit several times a year.  Actual quality time.  To many are in a hurry to get things done.  

• Like 2