The Kind of Filipina You Take to the USA

miles-high

When I dated I made it clear I was not moving back to the US. Some of the girls are just looking for a visa.

When she gets to the USA things may take a different direction. If I was you, I would state, right from the start, that you are not going back to the US to live, that way at least a percentage of the lovely ladies will not waste your time and money on their dream.

A9301017.jpg

From the beginning, I told her in no unambiguous terms that I am NOT “Skywalker” and no way she will get this thing, ever… :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaw

• Skywalker

• miles-high

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will be lucky to find one that understands your jokes....been married to the wife for something like five years...every time I tell a joke she just gives me the deer in the headlights look...

Possibly, but sometimes truth needs to be put out there doesn't it?  I don't mind being viewed as the bad guy though, it comes with the territory.  I've also lived in SE Asia for a very long time, and

When I dated I made it clear I was not moving back to the US.  Some of the girls are just looking for a visa.  Anyone can change their mind after a while but we've been living here 8 years now.  She's

Posted Images

the kind of girl you take to the USA is the opposite of the 4 X+ failed serious relationships I had there over many years of looking for a wife to bring back.

If you want a fun active sexual babe then go for a young hot 19 - 22 year old filly. You can have many years traveling there, having lots of fun and even allowing for a lot more fun in between those serious relationships. But at the end of the day you will most likely go home like me with only memories. One key tip I would also suggest is don't leave them behind for more than 6 months. I had returned a couple of times to find their patience ran out waiting for me. What do you expect when they have any guy in their neighborhood chasing them each day while your kidding yourself back home that she is their waiting for you.

If you want to find a marriage girl then look for the plain, older conservative and boring girls. She will go home with you, marry you and probably stay with you. 

If you take the other more risky route then you might succeed like a couple have and take home a trophy babe that will have your friends drilling and be very jealous of your hot young model several decades younger than you. Even if you get that far you have  2 years of waiting and after that 2 years when she gets her visa every day will be a test as she flirts and taunts you to tears.

The easiest and safest way to long term happiness is look for a plain "no frills" Jane or live there with the hot young babe, have kids so you have a family then and so she will be less likely to leave you.

Edited by RFulmer
Willyv2b

I'm the last person to give advice on a relationship, in fact I could write a how not to guide. All of my stupid mistakes rolled into one F$%#n boring book. A lot of good advice given by guys who have been there and done that. I saw a video on youtube were the guy recommends four season dating, you date the girl for a least one year or 4 seasons before you think about getting married. On-line dating should only count for 1/4 to 1/100 of the time because of the futility of it most of the times.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Dafey

I'm the last person to give advice on a relationship, in fact I could write a how not to guide.

We're not used to such honesty here!

When you get your new bride back to the States, take a return trip ticket and a magnet to the fridge. Tell her if she F***s up she's going back. That should get you 2 years of peace until she gets Americanized.

Skywalker

From the beginning, I told her in no unambiguous terms that I am NOT “Skywalker” and no way she will get this thing, ever…

She might do.....over your dead body!  hehehe   :as-if:

• Like 1
b7335920

Interestingly enough, ive really only became involved in women that WANT to stay in the philippines. KInd of luck of the draw i suppose, but is it safe to say on average this tends to be the "type" of woman your looking for longterm? Not that there arent some good ones that wanna get the hell outta here. I hear so many stories of guys hooking up with women that want a visa only but i havent really experienced it yet. Or maybe ive weeded the golddiggers out in general so we dont make it to the "would you like the usa" part... Ive dated a lot in the usa and despite all the attention, the beauty, and good qualities of the women here...A wife is the end goal and purpose. Ive had enough "relationships" for this lifetime. But as i said earlier, i have plenty of time and im in no hurry.....And i would rather wait and fall for a woman that has the "qualities" i am looking for. As opposed to falling for her and then "accepting" certain aspects of her that i shoulda weeded out...This finding a wife thing is a war zone and planning, generalship, and raw courage are only a few requirements needed for the victory....Im mostly joking and appreciate all the input, good or bad....

• Like 1
TheWhiteKnight

attachicon.gifA9301017.jpg

From the beginning, I told her in no unambiguous terms that I am NOT “Skywalker” and no way she will get this thing, ever… :D

Haha, we can combine the eyes of your avatar with this pic and boom a full picture.

• Like 2
Skywalker

I hear so many stories of guys hooking up with women that want a visa only but i havent really experienced it yet.

That's because those guys are blinkered, and don't want to admit that they were fooled, and they really thought their young beautiful wife considered them handsome, and the minuscule pension was more than enough to secure a happy future in the land of opportunity.

Reminds me of the guys who have offspring with their lovely, unsophisticated, uneducated and not very bright significant others who then somehow believe that sending those kids to schools in the West is going to, as if my magic, produce Captains of Industry.  It rarely happens.  Look at the vast majority of under-achievers (to be kind) , and you'll see a pattern.

• Like 1
calasiaobound

I have around 6 months dating time in the philippines. My goal is to find a wife to take to the usa. I am in no hurry. It appears to me you have 2 types available. Some have the qualities that might give you a chance of it lasting long term in the usa. And some you know, without a doubt, it wouldnt last the struggles of moving abroad. Looks become pretty secondary in what your looking for and qualities like temperment, faith, and not materialistic (latest everything) rise to the top. I was blinded by the sheer beauty of the women here initially. Now if she likes to stay home, not worried about owning the latest Iphone, and isnt caught up in her own beauty she definetly stands out for what im looking for.......And im still looking for one that laughs at my jokes

I brought my fiance to Guam. We got married here. so far so good. 

• Like 4
spydoo

That's because those guys are blinkered, and don't want to admit that they were fooled, and they really thought their young beautiful wife considered them handsome, and the minuscule pension was more than enough to secure a happy future in the land of opportunity.

Reminds me of the guys who have offspring with their lovely, unsophisticated, uneducated and not very bright significant others who then somehow believe that sending those kids to schools in the West is going to, as if my magic, produce Captains of Industry.  It rarely happens.  Look at the vast majority of under-achievers (to be kind) , and you'll see a pattern.

You're becoming more cynical and pessimistic, and maybe even a little bit mean as time goes by, Mr Walker.

• Like 2

Met my my wife my first day in the Phippines, we married 3 years later and have been happily married 31 years. And she was/is a beauty.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And your only 24

• Like 1

Interestingly enough, ive really only became involved in women that WANT to stay in the philippines. KInd of luck of the draw i suppose, but is it safe to say on average this tends to be the "type" of woman your looking for longterm? Not that there arent some good ones that wanna get the hell outta here. I hear so many stories of guys hooking up with women that want a visa only but i havent really experienced it yet. Or maybe ive weeded the golddiggers out in general so we dont make it to the "would you like the usa" part... Ive dated a lot in the usa and despite all the attention, the beauty, and good qualities of the women here...A wife is the end goal and purpose. Ive had enough "relationships" for this lifetime. But as i said earlier, i have plenty of time and im in no hurry.....And i would rather wait and fall for a woman that has the "qualities" i am looking for. As opposed to falling for her and then "accepting" certain aspects of her that i shoulda weeded out...This finding a wife thing is a war zone and planning, generalship, and raw courage are only a few requirements needed for the victory....Im mostly joking and appreciate all the input, good or bad....

The part that stood out is your not in a rush that's the best way because it will come when it's suppose to. Good luck and happy memories

• Like 1

When I dated I made it clear I was not moving back to the US. Some of the girls are just looking for a visa. Anyone can change their mind after a while but we've been living here 8 years now. She's been to the US 3 times now, over 4 months total, and I would have no problem taking her there to live if I wanted but I like it here.

When dating I always thought it was a red flag when a girl said she wanted to get out of the Philippines, I only dated a girl that was fine with going wherever I wanted whether living here or not.

• Like 2

Possibly, but sometimes truth needs to be put out there doesn't it? I don't mind being viewed as the bad guy though, it comes with the territory. I've also lived in SE Asia for a very long time, and have experienced a lot. I tend to be more blunt here, than in real life though.

I read that Australia has become so concerned about these old guys bringing young girls back to OZ only to have the girl leave the guy after a short time, that they have limited the number of times a person can do it. I saw the same situation many times, with Brits taking their Thai wives back to the UK, for the girl to dump the guy and become a burden on the welfare state. It happens more often than people realise. Sometimes people need to be protected from themselves and their little heads making decisions that may not add up, in the real World.

There was also a case recently where a Western guy, here in Cebu, in his 70's got his filipina girlfriend pregnant, couldn't marry her because (surprise surprise) he already had a wife and children in the West, and he suddenly died, leaving her and the child penniless and destitute. That kinda makes me angry.

Look, if you have run out of options for a likely wife in your home Country, then by all means come to a developing Country and take advantage of the situation if needs must, but why not then stay here, and live with the girl and make a go of it? Just my opinion. The postal order wife has been outlawed for good reason. No?

So yes, cynical is a fair comment. I can live with that. :coffee:

Well I've been married to a Filipina in my own country for 10 years now with no regrets. Has it occurred to you that just maybe your the one with a problem?

Postal order outlawed? What century are you living in?

Edited by tomaw