Sign in to follow this  
b7335920

The Kind of Filipina You Take to the USA

b7335920

I have around 6 months dating time in the philippines. My goal is to find a wife to take to the usa. I am in no hurry. It appears to me you have 2 types available. Some have the qualities that might give you a chance of it lasting long term in the usa. And some you know, without a doubt, it wouldnt last the struggles of moving abroad. Looks become pretty secondary in what your looking for and qualities like temperment, faith, and not materialistic (latest everything) rise to the top. I was blinded by the sheer beauty of the women here initially. Now if she likes to stay home, not worried about owning the latest Iphone, and isnt caught up in her own beauty she definetly stands out for what im looking for.......And im still looking for one that laughs at my jokes

• Like 1

shadow

.And im still looking for one that laughs at my jokes

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 6

Dafey

Don't limit yourself to these 6 months. Don't make a rash decision.

You will know when it's real.

• Like 7

Jawny

I didn't see a question, but did notice a trend in the way you described the interactions with Filipinas (no need for extra p). I didn't read any comments about what you expect to bring to the relationship. If the end goal is marriage, then I hope you've considered the needs of the wife to be. If I recall my dating days, I was not looking for love/marriage. If that evolved from the relationship, then that was okay. Otherwise, dating is fun. A way to share the experiences you both enjoy, or introduce each other to new experiences. As far as jokes go, cultural differences will get in the way of humor. I've got certain favorite jokes that are guaranteed to get a laugh.....except in Asia. (Ever hear the one that ends with the grizzly bear saying "you don't come here for the huntin do ya?")

Good luck

• Like 2

bernadette

may you find what you are looking for...goodluck! 

Pman

What kind of Pinay do you take to the USA?

The kind you love and marry.

Edited by Pman
  • Like 6

tommax

I was so blinded by the sheer beauty of my filipina wife that we got married quite fast. I had plans to date a few other women but she said if you go to meet other girls then maybe when you try to call me you will hear "subscriber cannot be reached" :surrender::D . More than 10 years later we are still married and she has always been faithful and good wife. She is temperamental which I did notice already in the beginning but so is all women. I think you have a good chance to find good wife in the Philippines.

• Like 5

ricardo123#

Good luck... it would take me longer than 6 months but everyone is different..

delancey

In addition to the usual stuff involving emotions, I held out for external criteria.

One that mastered English so completely that she can speak and understand it effortlessly and automatically and and also be well employed. Took some time. Everybody has a different priority when searching.

I figure everybody thinks they found the perfect one but everybody can't be correct, if things fall apart at least I can say I tried to choose wisely.

• Like 1

Dafey

I might add one pointer...

See if your girl has a small family that are gainfully employed. If you've been surfing this Forum enough you will see a trend of the girl's/wife's family can be mooches and see you as an ATM machine. This is manageable if you see it coming but is even better if it can be avoided all together.

Had I known about my wife's family...I still would have married her but I would have been better prepared for the peso challenge.

• Like 9

A_Simple_Man

It appears to me you have 2 types available

. . Those who qualify for a visa to the USA and those who do not.  :yahoo:

My wife laughs at my jokes, even if the jokes are lame.  She is very polite.  Maybe I should REALLY marry her instead of just telling people she's the wife.  Nah, we've only been together 3 years, what's the rush?

• Like 7

bkkmarlowe

Those who qualify for a visa to the USA and those who do not.

But.. but.. my friend.... what about the rest of  Pauls LinC members... who are NOT USA nationals... hehe...

• Like 3

shadow

But.. but.. my friend.... what about the rest of  Pauls LinC members... who are NOT USA nationals... hehe...

Simple, DON"T marry them!

• Like 6

Lee

I do not believe that there is any magic answer except to say, let your gut instinct tell you what lady is for you rather than using your little head to decide. 

Edited by Lee
  • Like 4