A Forum Or List Of Banned Members And The Offense That Cursed Them...

BZB

bkkmarlowe

Paul...yes it is good that Whippy is gone.

He was helpful in some ways to new members...

but I never liked his attitude to filipinas...

very disrespectul to our ladies... I dont like that.

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• BZB

• Salty Dog

• goggleye

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

probably you   we secretly  ban and unban people when they are sleeping ...   just cause

In my observation..  just as a user same as you..  the most likely "infractions" that get someone banned are:  - being consistently argumentative or disruptive, and especially if can't tone it down a

Not going to happen.   And, fairly often, those same members join again under different user names.

Posted Images

to_dave007

Thanks for the lecture. But I don't believe that I ever asked for or indicated that I was seeking knowledge related to me not being banned. I simply asked a question that Paul was kind enough to answer for me. Nothing more.

Now you see..  maybe it's just me..  But I find this to be a rather negative post, and a little on the "attacking" side.. with the "attack" not justified by the post mentioned.  I would assume that someone had napped a while, and woke up rather grumpy and unsociable.

Peace.. respect..  to the OP.  Just trying to make a point.

Edited by to_dave007

I would assume that someone had napped a while, and woke up rather grumpy and unsociable.

Not at all. I just stated facts. I'm not attacking anyone. If SkyMan read my original post from start to finish it should be clear what I was asking. Nothing more. If I hurt anyone's feelings I'm sorry but jeez... we are all adults here, aren't we?

This is the last thing I will post on this issue because I really don't want to continue to contribute to this thread going off topic. Thanks for all the replies and thanks to Paul for answering my original question.

• Like 1
Sonny

Talking of banned members.... whatever happened to Whippy? He came back as Lopburi... and then banned again.   Is he back with us..

Whippy cannot remain anonymous for more than one or two posts.   :P

• Like 2
Sonny

in the past have ended up being banned from the forums for some reason.

How do we know when someone is banned?_____I never see an announcement.

samatm

this is off topic probably but... Whatever happened to the expat (assuming he was banned) that caused so much grief here in the philippines. I think he was australian, about  511, 34 age. It was an old thread but it read better then any crime novel. He was assaulting bargirls, hooked on drugs, and there was a wanted order out on him. Im assuming he was killed, arrested, ect but couldnt find anything on it

please share that link...  i dont recall that thread..but i think i know the guy.... 

Edwin

How do we know when someone is banned?_____I never see an announcement.

Look it up in the "Banned Members Forum".

:lol:

• Like 1
Paul

The question was asked and suitably answered. I should have locked it at that time.