A Forum Or List Of Banned Members And The Offense That Cursed Them...

BZB

Paul

this is off topic probably but... Whatever happened to the expat (assuming he was banned) that caused so much grief here in the philippines. I think he was australian, about  511, 34 age. It was an old thread but it read better then any crime novel. He was assaulting bargirls, hooked on drugs, and there was a wanted order out on him. Im assuming he was killed, arrested, ect but couldnt find anything on it

You are right. It is.

No idea what happen. But, feel free to start your own thread concerning that topic.

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• BZB

• Salty Dog

• goggleye

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

probably you   we secretly  ban and unban people when they are sleeping ...   just cause

In my observation..  just as a user same as you..  the most likely "infractions" that get someone banned are:  - being consistently argumentative or disruptive, and especially if can't tone it down a

Not going to happen.   And, fairly often, those same members join again under different user names.

Posted Images

SkyMan

Perhaps the founder and his crew can find time to provide a list of banned members and the reason why they were banned. Seems fair, no? Just a thought.
If you're wanting to educate yourself on what can get you banned, first read the forum rules.  

1.  Don't attack other members even indirectly.  Everyone has a right to their opinion.  If someone says they believe in XYZ, replying that people who believe XYZ are stupid can get you in trouble.  Saying instead that you believe ABC is a better idea than XYZ is fine.  Or even just saying you disagree with XYZ is ok.

2.  Don't post anything regarding banned topics outside the Outlaw Forums including jokes.  If it's political, there are forums for that. There's a religion forum.  And there's a an Outlaw forum for subjects that get impassioned arguments where people will be unlikely to ever change their minds on the subjects (Global Warming, Gun Control, age difference relationships, abortion, etc.)  A lot of members don't want to see these kinds of topics on the open forums.

3.  We try to stay more family oriented so tone down the language.  No p*orn.  Don't talk about dating sites, girly bars, that kind of thing.  Don't talk about your dating conquests.  Respect other members but particularly the females among us.

4.  Don't advertise or even hint at advertising outside the Classifieds forum and don't even do that without Paul's permission.

5.  Don't insult the Queen.

6.  Try to stay on topic.  If you have something to add that isn't about the topic, start a new thread.  If a Mod warns to get back on topic, don't use that as an opportunity to get in one more jab.  

7.  In news items, show some respect.

All pretty much common sense stuff but people get banned for it.

• Like 5
rainymike

Hmmm ... I think Duterte learned about due process and shaming baddies from visiting this website. 

LOL ... you figure out if that is a compliment or a criticism.

Edited by rainymike
Davaoeno

Respect other members but particularly the females among us.

Are females unable to fend for themselves and have to be treated with kid gloves on Linc ?  That is pretty insulting to females !

TheWhiteKnight

Are females unable to fend for themselves and have to be treated with kid gloves on Linc ?  That is pretty insulting to females !

They are treated as such, often the white knights will take any side in their ridiculously not adding up story.

TheWhiteKnight

3.  Don't talk about your dating conquests. 

Is there a forum for that too?

woodchopper

i would gladly help any females that feel overwhelmed on Linc!

this "group" is very new and seniority will apply for members!,,,,,,,,,,,,, :kissass: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :yahoo: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :sarcasm:

Paul

Not going to keep saying to stay on topic.

Last warning.

Is there a forum for that too?

Yes. It just isn't a forum on this site.

• Like 1
Havelland

They are treated as such, often the white knights will take any side in their ridiculously not adding up story.

You would call them "White Knights" I would call them as## lickers!!

Jester

I kind of like that we have a benevolent dictator (Paul) who makes up the rules as he goes along.   Capitol punishment (banning) those who violate the rules, yet clemency in letting them start life over. Do they get 9 lives?  

It would be too easy for  forums to check past forums for a report on the persons status. So a normally good poster could be stigmatized for life by what one southern redneck viewed at that moment to be an indiscretion.  I am sure any scumbag civil rights lawyer could make a monumental case of that. 

I kind of wish my country had someone like this instead of an elected leader.                           Jester

bkkmarlowe

Talking of banned members.... whatever happened to Whippy? He came back as Lopburi... and then banned again.

Is he back with us... a Phoenix rising from the ashes with a new nom de plume... or has he left us for good??

Not going to happen.

And, fairly often, those same members join again under different user names.

Thanks for answering my question.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Lets add a new rule.

Read the posts in a thread before posting. How many times has a member asked or answered the same question that was already answered or asked, several times already in the thread.… :db:

Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

If you're wanting to educate yourself on what can get you banned, first read the forum rules.  

1.  Don't attack other members even indirectly.  Everyone has a right to their opinion.  If someone says they believe in XYZ, replying that people who believe XYZ are stupid can get you in trouble.  Saying instead that you believe ABC is a better idea than XYZ is fine.  Or even just saying you disagree with XYZ is ok.

2.  Don't post anything regarding banned topics outside the Outlaw Forums including jokes.  If it's political, there are forums for that. There's a religion forum.  And there's a an Outlaw forum for subjects that get impassioned arguments where people will be unlikely to ever change their minds on the subjects (Global Warming, Gun Control, age difference relationships, abortion, etc.)  A lot of members don't want to see these kinds of topics on the open forums.

3.  We try to stay more family oriented so tone down the language.  No p*orn.  Don't talk about dating sites, girly bars, that kind of thing.  Don't talk about your dating conquests.  Respect other members but particularly the females among us.

4.  Don't advertise or even hint at advertising outside the Classifieds forum and don't even do that without Paul's permission.

5.  Don't insult the Queen.

6.  Try to stay on topic.  If you have something to add that isn't about the topic, start a new thread.  If a Mod warns to get back on topic, don't use that as an opportunity to get in one more jab.  

7.  In news items, show some respect.

All pretty much common sense stuff but people get banned for it.

Thanks for the lecture. But I don't believe that I ever asked for or indicated that I was seeking knowledge related to me not being banned. I simply asked a question that Paul was kind enough to answer for me. Nothing more.

Paul

Talking of banned members.... whatever happened to Whippy? He came back as Lopburi... and then banned again.

Is he back with us... a Phoenix rising from the ashes with a new nom de plume... or has he left us for good??

You missed this reply.

• Like 1