A Forum Or List Of Banned Members And The Offense That Cursed Them...

BZB

Paul

Where is whippy when you need him?

Now, HE is THE one member who is banned on sight anymore. Talk about a repeat offender. Geez. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• BZB

• Salty Dog

• goggleye

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

probably you   we secretly  ban and unban people when they are sleeping ...   just cause

In my observation..  just as a user same as you..  the most likely "infractions" that get someone banned are:  - being consistently argumentative or disruptive, and especially if can't tone it down a

Not going to happen.   And, fairly often, those same members join again under different user names.

Posted Images

goggleye

Some Pinoy probably caught him with his gf or wife and ended him

• Like 2

No 'walk of shame' policy is good news for the members.   :thumbsup::good: 

delancey

The first thing I do when I wake up is see if I'm banned.

What if you are just mentioning the Peso exchange rate and Paul presses the wrong button?

Ever think of that?

b7335920

this is off topic probably but... Whatever happened to the expat (assuming he was banned) that caused so much grief here in the philippines. I think he was australian, about  511, 34 age. It was an old thread but it read better then any crime novel. He was assaulting bargirls, hooked on drugs, and there was a wanted order out on him. Im assuming he was killed, arrested, ect but couldnt find anything on it

Enuff

What if you are just mentioning the Peso exchange rate and Paul presses the wrong button?

1st Rule of LinC: Paul doesn't make mistakes.

2nd Rule of LinC:  Paul DOESN'T make mistakes!

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

3rd Rule of LinC; Paul doesn't make mistakes....but he drinks his own bathwater :rofl:

Edited by Mr. Mike
colemanlee

.post-16622-0-02280800-1470702153.gif

Skywalker

Personally I don't see how a thread with banned members, and their discrepancies, would particularly assist anyone.  Am I missing something here?

Also, what some people get banned for may be a private matter, not for public consumption.

Fact is many do come back in a different guise. Some with a healthier attitude, some just mouthing off until they are identified and ejected again.

Sometimes people stop posting because they are deceased, and it can take many months (if ever) before confirmation.  Remember many of the members here are grey beards of the highest magnitude, some barely clinging to their mortal coil.  A small shock to their orderly, peaceful, mundane existence could send them over the precipice, and down into purgatory.

Be careful what you wish for.

• Like 4
A_Simple_Man

to provide a list of banned members and the reason why they were banned.

That would imply that it is open to discussion.  I believe the only people who are involved in a ban discussion are the site owner and the banned member.

I agree that there have been some great members come and go  and I have often wondered:  Where are they now.  But if you had a list there are some members that would fill pages just by themselves.  It has amazed me how much patience Paul has to give people another chance and yet some people are determined to get themselves banned. Others are very good at baiting people until they get themselves banned.  Unfortunately, those latter are often the survivors.

Interesting topic though.

• Like 3
ex231

You can permanently ban accounts, not people. 

I have no doubts. In fact I think there is at least one here on this very thread that has resurrected himself  :)

• Like 2
Skywalker

In fact I think there is at least one here on this very thread that has resurrected himself

Not me.  Though I have been suspended a few times.   :rose:

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Not me.  Though I have been suspended a few times.   :rose:

probably you

we secretly  ban and unban people when they are sleeping ...

just cause

• Like 8