A Forum Or List Of Banned Members And The Offense That Cursed Them...

BZB

I've been reading a lot of archives of the forums when I get a chance and have noticed several past members that have provided really good advice and wisdom here in the past have ended up being banned from the forums for some reason.

And with each dismissal goes a wealth of potential knowledge that could be valuable to members either now or in the future.

Perhaps the founder and his crew can find time to provide a list of banned members and the reason why they were banned. Seems fair, no? Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• BZB

• Salty Dog

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

probably you   we secretly  ban and unban people when they are sleeping ...   just cause

In my observation..  just as a user same as you..  the most likely "infractions" that get someone banned are:  - being consistently argumentative or disruptive, and especially if can't tone it down a

Not going to happen.   And, fairly often, those same members join again under different user names.

Posted Images

Paul
Perhaps the founder and his crew can find time to provide a list of banned members and the reason why they were banned. Seems fair, no? Just a thought.

Not going to happen.

And, fairly often, those same members join again under different user names.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 6
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I've been reading a lot of archives of the forums when I get a chance and have noticed several past members that have provided really good advice and wisdom here in the past have ended up being banned from the forums for some reason.

And with each dismissal goes a wealth of potential knowledge that could be valuable to members either now or in the future.

What possible good could that do...

• Like 3
ex231

:shocked:

• Like 4
Paul

:shocked:

You can permanently ban accounts, not people. 

• Like 1
to_dave007

banned from the forums for some reason.

In my observation..  just as a user same as you..  the most likely "infractions" that get someone banned are:

- being consistently argumentative or disruptive, and especially if can't tone it down after being asked to.. Just like in real life

- breaking Paul's rules about advertising or stuff like that (they are fair.. he has a right to make money off his efforts here)

- breaking rules about some of the really NO-NO stuff..  like underage related....  Stuff that might draw the wrong attention here.  99% of users agree with these restrictions, and agree that the forum owner is right to have such restrictions,

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 8
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
...........99% of users seem to agree with these restrictions

Agree! I think not, but it's Paul's sandbox, so he makes the rules....  :db:

Although when you're a conservative southern redneck, it's much easier to conform to his rules... :yahoo:

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2
to_dave007

Agree! I think not

Well..  others may not agree.. But I DO...  and I know many others do as well..  is it 99%..  don't know .

conservative southern redneck .... his rules...

Oh yea..  and I forgot.. thanks for reminding me..  If you are a liberal commie from Canada..  or maybe Sweden or Belgium or France or Gods knows what other liberal commie place.. like Massachusetts maybe..  you'd better not push your luck suggesting gun restrictions in the home of the NRA and the 2nd Amendment.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 3
Sonny

I forgot who I am___does anyone remember ?

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I forgot who I am___does anyone remember ?

You've been Sonny since you joined 21 Mar 2009....

Don't know about before then...

• Like 1
TheWhiteKnight

I was wondering but afraid to ask how on earth did JTMWATCHBIZ get banned? He was staff and Linc was his life and I thought he was buds with Paul in real life. He must be back as someone new?

Members are not even informed of their offences when they are banned from a thread

So I would say it is highly unlikely that the staff will tell you why anyone else is banned

:ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :lmao:

Edited by KID
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Well..  others may not agree.. But I DO...  and I know many others do as well..  is it 99%..  don't know .

Oh yea..  and I forgot.. thanks for reminding me..  If you are a liberal commie from Canada..  or maybe Sweden or Belgium or France or Gods knows what other liberal commie place.. like Massachusetts maybe..  you'd better not push your luck suggesting gun restrictions in the home of the NRA and the 2nd Amendment.

there is a set of subforums to discuss all these things.. this is not it

• Like 2
Paul

I was wondering but afraid to ask how on earth did JTMWATCHBIZ get banned? He was staff and Linc was his life and I thought he was buds with Paul in real life. He must be back as someone new?

Being personal friends with me has ZERO bearing as to whether someone gets banned from this site. Each and every member is held to the same level of responsibility - to abide by the rules. 

How he, or any other member gets banned from this site is a personal matter and does not need to be discussed with anyone except those directly involved.

Members are not even informed of their offences when they are banned from a thread

Not entirely true. Some staff will inform the member, while others do not. I do not, unless the member contacts me directly, asking.

• Like 1