Why Do They Even Bother

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Why is it everytime when you hear the announcement here for boarding an airplane  "we are boarding now families with young children,anyone that needs assistance senior citizens " everyone gets up and just rushes to the gate in a cluster feck..

It is of utmost national importance to be the first one on...

Same rule applies for boats.

Nobody knows why, it just is.

• Like 3
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• woodchopper

• Paul

• Jester

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its always interesting boarding the plane in Vancouver bound for Manila with probably 95% of the people being filipino .  When they call for children , elderly etc they all get up en masse . But withi

Kind of funny for a people who have never been on time in thier life....   Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Most of my travel is done in the states. I never board until they call me by name. And there is still a line in the tube to the plane when I go to board. Last time in the Philippines going home they h

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Kind of funny for a people who have never been on time in thier life....

Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

• Like 8
Jester

For even more fun tell the flight attendant that you've changed your mind and would like to gate check your (his) bag.

My memory is not very good and it has been a while since I flew, but don't they put a tag on your carry on, I not sure anymore as my memory is not very good. Jester

Kind of funny for a people who have never been on time in thier life....

Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

It's how they tick.

I watch it in my wife's family all the time. For example I see something that needs fixing or attention, like the wheel on a bike needs new sprockets. Us, we would do it right away. They wait until the sprockets break, maybe even somebody gets injured. Then the panic starts as you wouldn't believe it.

There is no rythm as we would expect it.

woodchopper

go to NAIA at about 2pm ish when all the planes are running late and they actually load planes with latter take off time,,it is BEDLAM

colemanlee

It's how they tick.

I watch it in my wife's family all the time. For example I see something that needs fixing or attention, like the wheel on a bike needs new sprockets. Us, we would do it right away. They wait until the sprockets break, maybe even somebody gets injured. Then the panic starts as you wouldn't believe it.

There is no rythm as we would expect it.

The rule here, if its still moving it aint broke....

• Like 1