Why Do They Even Bother

Just a bunch of little cuties. Push a little bit yourself and they shy away.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• woodchopper

• broden

• liquido

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its always interesting boarding the plane in Vancouver bound for Manila with probably 95% of the people being filipino .  When they call for children , elderly etc they all get up en masse . But withi

Kind of funny for a people who have never been on time in thier life....   Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Most of my travel is done in the states. I never board until they call me by name. And there is still a line in the tube to the plane when I go to board. Last time in the Philippines going home they h

• Administrator
Salty Dog

With small children requiring boarding assistance doesn't mean an entire family where the youngest child is 7 or 8 years old either.

Sent from Note 4 using Tapatalk.

rainymike

Personally, I don't like to join the mobs of cattle. Even if I'm the last to board, I still take off at the same time as everyone else (but I do save a few minutes of butt sitting while the plane waits an hour to take off). And even if I'm the last to get off the plane I still have to wait for my luggage or taxi or whatever with everyone else. Seems odd, but sometimes filipino time works well. When flying, I try to prepare my mind for the hurry up and wait reality of the airport (especially NAIA). Have to manage my blood pressure ... lol.

• Like 2
Paul

what's wrong with eating Dogburger? (dog-meat burger??)

You...

... have issues.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Personally, I don't like to join the mobs of cattle. Even if I'm the last to board, I still take off at the same time as everyone else (but I do save a few minutes of butt sitting while the plane waits an hour to take off). And even if I'm the last to get off the plane I still have to wait for my luggage or taxi or whatever with everyone else. Seems odd, but sometimes filipino time works well. When flying, I try to prepare my mind for the hurry up and wait reality of the airport (especially NAIA). Have to manage my blood pressure ... lol.

I use to be that way, but now when you walk on and all the overhead storage near your seat is full and they tell you they have to check your carry-ons...

When you're leaving the plane upon arrival, you notice that the carry-ons stored above you belong to someone in the back of the plane who was to damn lazy to carry it back to their seat location.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

What about driving on roadways? 

or sidewalks 

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

or sidewalks 

You have been gone awhile...

They're roadworks now... :db:

• Like 1
BossHog

You know what's more annoying than

the passengers jostling to be first on the plane?

The solo smug guy sitting around superciliously smirking at everyone

and determined to be the last man on, no matter what.

Don't be that guy!

• Like 4
ROCO22

Why is it everytime when you hear the announcement here for boarding an airplane  "we are boarding now families with young children,anyone that needs assistance senior citizens " everyone gets up and just rushes to the gate in a cluster feck..

Then before the plane arrives at  the gate the flight attendant announces "PLEASE remain seated and keep your seat belt fastened until the plane comes to a complete stop and the Captain turns off the seat belt sign" of course you here the unbuckling and people still get up to get there there bags in the overhead compartment and then my flight yesterday on PAL there was even a guy walking down the aisle...

Hard of hearing,Ignorance,Stupidity,Lack of Discipline.?

Why do many Chinese SHOUT INTO THEIR PHONES?

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i have no respect for someone who is supercilious 

now someone that's superdupercilious .. that's a whole nothing story

• Like 2

Why do many Chinese SHOUT INTO THEIR PHONES?

Oh my god!  Like Filipinos DON'T?  Might just be my to be, but OMG she loves to just shout into the phone!  But yep, agreed, the Chinese drive me nuts shouting into their phones AND getting trampled by little old ladies queuing.  

I do hate that EVERYONE rushes to queue up when they make the first boarding announcement, but I really think that they do a very good job of forming and maintaining an orderly line.  That's my observation.  

I have to admit that I do actually use my Kanoness sometimes when boarding a Cebu Pacific flight at CEB.  I just stand a bit off to the side of the line near the front and inevitably the gate agent will motion for me to board before general boarding starts.  I'm usually heading somewhere on business so dressed reasonably well which probably helps also.

Jester

One of my concerns about flying is the reaction of this obviously orderly, disciplined well behaved mob of cretins if there were an actual emergency on a plane. I cannot imagine the reaction.

I think next time I fly if I see someone put their bag up front and head for the back of the plane I will take their bag and move it to another compartment could be really amusing or take it out and put it on a seat.

Now if I wanted to take out a large group of flyers I would do it at the baggage carousel.   Another area where I have no understanding of what is going on?   Jester

Edited by Jester
liquido

I might add I always get an aisle seat..how many times has it been the person that is sitting on the window tries to weasel  there way in front of you and then people from the back try and do the same thing like your standing there invisible...I seem to nonchalantly throw a few elbows knowing if I was playing hockey i would have been put in the penalty box for for sure..haha

• Like 1
contraman

You know what's more annoying than

the passengers jostling to be first on the plane?

and determined to be the last man on, no matter what.

Don't be that guy!

So you have met me :idontknow:

I use to be that way, but now when you walk on and all the overhead storage near your seat is full and they tell you they have to check your carry-ons...

When you're leaving the plane upon arrival, you notice that the carry-ons stored above you belong to someone in the back of the plane who was to damn lazy to carry it back to their seat location.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1
ex231

I think next time I fly if I see someone put their bag up front and head for the back of the plane I will take their bag and move it to another compartment could be really amusing or take it out and put it on a seat.

For even more fun tell the flight attendant that you've changed your mind and would like to gate check your (his) bag.

• Like 4