Advice for a shy guy in Cebu City?

Dave, that avatar looks just like you, NOT  :rofl:  :biggrin_01:

I will post it here in case you change it again so my post makes sense.

post-2331-0-03508600-1470754684.jpg

My suggestion would be to email Paul directly, I am pretty sure he does not read every post.

• Like 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ologist

• TheWhiteKnight

• Skywalker

• ckfm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to try that approach . Then i got tired of being by myself .  If you want to make something happen in just about anything in life you have to be prepared to make it happen.

My advice would be to forget "trying" to make a quick hookup.  Just go somewhere and have fun.  Go to Moalboal and try snorkeling or scuba diving.  Go to Oslob and see the whales.  Take a tour around

Found out several decades ago that a bottle or two of Red Horse erases all traces of shyness.

Posted Images

to_dave007

And of course the really GREAT part about this thread, is that it's lasted already 2 of the 14 or less days that the dear friend of our OP had available in Cebu.  And what better way to have spent these last 2 days?  Why.. for all we know..  he's not shy any more !!

• Like 2

Dave, that avatar looks just like you, NOT  :rofl:  :biggrin_01:

I will post it here in case you change it again so my post makes sense.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

My suggestion would be to email Paul directly, I am pretty sure he does not read every post.

Lee believe it or not that's me; I have just spent too much time in the Bangkok sun.  :crazy:

• Like 3

Hi all, this is Dan. Finally am able to post here. Had an interesting couple of nights the last two nights for sure lol. Now I'm ready to just relax, meet people and see what else there is to do in Cebu. Let me know if anyone is willing to meet up and show me around.

• Like 3
Skywalker

Now I'm ready to just relax, meet people and see what else there is to do in Cebu.

Welcome Dan.  

I hope you have been taking precautions.  Many of the local girls carry interesting stories and even more interesting infections, one of the more common ones being pregnancies (which more often occur if the lady suspects a handout for life scenario).

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

• Like 7
James Bond

There's an eBook I can recommend for shy people: Philippine Adventure: Travel and Seduction, by Max Vance. The best part of it, IMO, is the advice on overcoming shyness in meeting women. It's based on experiences in Cebu.

Skywalker

And you've been to the Philippines Mr Bond?

• Like 1

Hi all, this is Dan. Finally am able to post here. Had an interesting couple of nights the last two nights for sure lol. Now I'm ready to just relax, meet people and see what else there is to do in Cebu. Let me know if anyone is willing to meet up and show me around.

I am not in the Philippines right now or I would have been happy to show you around, hopefully some of those who are will jump in. Enjoy your vacation.

• Like 1
b7335920

Is the op still alive, married, in love?.....The people want to know!

• Like 1
tokyoman

Attending a church, taking part in activities and meeting other serious/shy girls might be a good idea for the shy fellow. 

dnl_grout

Had an interesting couple of nights the last two nights for sure lol. Now I'm ready to just relax, meet people and see what else there is to do in Cebu.

:yahoo:   He did it!

So your kinda partied out for a wile

Its ok for me...hansom man

go to the doctor, get something legal drugs that will give you the same high like amphetamines, it will put a new light on things ;)

The above might sounds crazy at first but could be the best advice you get if you are shy. Changing your view of the world could work wonders.

Edited by RFulmer
woodchopper

ummm,,sounds like this topic is drawing to a close?,,,,,,,,,,,, :kissass: